Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 7 years old.
If I look on ebay now there are a few pieces that I was interested in (and one I bought) that I can buy for less than postage + exchange rate and it's not a whole lot better to go local.

It's just not worth that much to me, especially if it suffers in qc. I hope it doesn't, I hope everyone that orders gets a great piece.

I'd rather hedge my bets on getting it (or not) after release than paying retail on it and possibly being disappointed and way out of pocket. It has just happened way too many times before.

Ex is cool.. Not a must... Not sure if I want to save 15.00 for the Reg.. Getting it either way.. May hold off for some points to come through.. Been waiting for this IM. Wish it was 100.00 less.

Really?! I picked that and the matching WM up for less than this will cost me :gah:

Yeah, see... I read your other comment earlier and I was wondering how that was possible. Mind you, these listing on ebay are all buy it now. The completed listings seem to have it around the $700 range, which isn't too bad. Well, if you ever see another one on that price... let me know.

Well this is the iron man I have been waiting for. The price is more then I hoped but I'll be preordering the exclusive.

Well this is the iron man I have been waiting for. The price is more then I hoped but I'll be preordering the exclusive.

Still cheaper than the Iron Studios Mark 46 that I'm getting to complete the Civil War diorama set.

Now all I have to decide is if I'm going to pay a significant premium to get the exclusive or buy locally. The thing holding me back is the potential production paint app.

Plenty of statues can be picked up below retail if you look hard enough these days. They don't hold their value anymore. There are exceptions of course. I'll risk it.

So true...

I can't unsee the chest now. Man, the price have gone up fast.

In person the chest does not stand out as bulky, I think he looks pretty dam fantastic overall, Also seeing it in person the weathering and battle damage looks absolutely amazing no where near looking like decals.

Last edited:
In person the chest did not annoy me. The armor looks pretty movie accurate. Its the third armor so it has to be bulky IMO.

20171006_101307.jpg

Given the prevalence of besta's, you'd think SS could have shaved an inch off the base depth somehow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the prevalence of besta's, you'd think SS could have shaved an inch off the base depth somehow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably have to put it in at angle, I wonder what that would look like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back