Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying, got a few but hard while working 12hr shifts.
Do you have the Tapatalk app? I installed it yesterday and get notifications every time there's a new post. When I get like 20 at once, I know there's a new code, check it, enter it, done. But then again I've got the kind of job where I can have my phone out all the time and don't work on weekends so YMMV. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The depth of the base is worrisome, looks to be too deep for a besta with doors. I would think Sideshow knows so many of their collectors have them and would plan accordingly.

The depth of the base is worrisome, looks to be too deep for a besta with doors. I would think Sideshow knows so many of their collectors have them and would plan accordingly.

Probably have to do a double-back-2-back setup to fit him, or turn it sideways which won't look too appealing on display (like the Hulk PF)

I need an ironman statue, so it's either this one or the iron studios civil war version.. it's a tough decision I like both of them, currently learning toward iron studios version, only cause I know their QC is better then SSC.. The new IS civil war cap I just received blew me away, I haven't seen such pristine sculpting and paint on any SSC statue, and I own a lot of them. I still love sideshow but IS and Prime 1 are on another level right now especially with movie statues. I'd say a fair comparison is the big leagues (IS & P1) and the minor league (SSC)

ALSO With the new SSC price point being $550 I have no problem paying more for a better quality statue. I know the IS iron man is expensive but I'll be surprised if this Mark 3 isnt 650 or more

If you didn't already have the IS CW Cap, I'd say stick with the SSC version, but since you have Cap, I'd go with IS. Just my two cents.

This looks super good. Might be SS best IM

In terms of movie design, this is the definitive 1/4 scale piece in my opinion.

I'd still love to have the 1:2 scale Mark III, but hey, this is a still a worthy addition. That's likely while I'll probably stick with this. You can't find those 1:2 scale Mark III for a decent price anymore.

Totally agree. I was blown away when I saw this in the live stream. Absolute must have for me too. Instant PO, no question.

Guessing maybe $500+ since most of the previous Iron Man related 1/4-scale maquettes were between $400-$500 and there's probably gonna be a price-rise. Hopefully it doesn't go $600.

I really want this piece in my collection. As I need something that symbolises the beginning of it all.

And somewhat selfishly I hope there is no Exclusive that comes with this, as I would like to order this locally, as given the recent history of Sideshow/Legacy collaborations, it'll be easier to cancel if the worst happens and history repeats itself again.

Back