Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they'll add some scrapes and blast marks to the final product

I hope it's very minor if they do. Just some silver scrapes and some dirt. Hopefully no dents or anything.

I think they'll have to add battle damage for this piece to work...cant have a smashed up Iron Monger and an freshly ironed MKIII suit standing on top of it :dunno

I like that Iron Monger is more noticeable from the back, from the front display options, it looks like he just killed another big robot. This concept will help him fit in more with my avengers display.

Like the Doom PF the base will be changed to a brick wall.

Haha. Maybe, but I'd still be down for the statue. Maybe the graffitied up cement wall he ripped the terrorist through in his first mk3 outing. Be nice and undamaged -barely damaged.

I am still digging the silver billet pieces on the 7 a bit more than this. Just adds a bit of depth to the suit. This is still my second fav though.

That's what I thought too, but it looks like they are trying to keep it uniform. Like how the mk 42 has it

Ugh. Never noticed that because I never had any interest in the 42, but that shiny reflective round base is distracting at the very least.

I am still digging the silver billet pieces on the 7 a bit more than this. Just adds a bit of depth to the suit. This is still my second fav though.

I agree completely. And if they nail the flying pose, it will change my mind. The only thing on the mk 7 that I dislike from what we've seen is the open flight stabilizer flaps.

But with out a doubt, both the 3 and 7 are tie at the top of my list. Just about execution at this point.

I agree completely. And if they nail the flying pose, it will change my mind. The only thing on the mk 7 that I dislike from what we've seen is the open flight stabilizer flaps.

But with out a doubt, both the 3 and 7 are tie at the top of my list. Just about execution at this point.

The open flight stabalizers may be the Ex.

Something you need to learn is that you shouldn't hop on and off of trains so much eventually you will get run over.... Lol. Also as of right now the Mark VII is just design art so wait till the actual reveal.

Most, if not all are just design art right? I know people speculated some being closer to completion but idk. I assume all of the ironman are at least a year out. Hopefully 2 years out (reveal wise) lol

Most, if not all are just design art right? I know people speculated some being closer to completion but idk. I assume all of the ironman are at least a year out. Hopefully 2 years out (reveal wise) lol

Agreed, these renders have probably been rotting on a USB stick in a desk drawer for years. Gonna be awhile? Have a Snickers. :)

Back