Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Think this will be the same $429.99 that mk 42 is?

depends on which ones PO first. I think the price will go up but not sure for each one or for every other one or for specific suits that they deem to be "valuable" to collectors. I think mark VII and III will have price increases. Remember, the VI was $500 and WM was $550 I think and that was 3-4 years ago. I can see the later POs gravitating towards this. So, if the III is the last one to come out, it could be in that $500 range.

depends on which ones PO first. I think the price will go up but not sure for each one or for every other one or for specific suits that they deem to be "valuable" to collectors. I think mark VII and III will have price increases. Remember, the VI was $500 and WM was $550 I think and that was 3-4 years ago. I can see the later POs gravitating towards this. So, if the III is the last one to come out, it could be in that $500 range.

Yikes. That's not good to hear. Either way, these all are looking awesome!

I expect these will go for more than XVII and IP. Those two are from the least liked Iron Man feature film. I fully expect a MKVII and MK3 to be mid 500's.

Why are all the characters I want all coming out at once

These aren't out yet, they will likely be spread out over a year or so at least, SS know Iron man fans will want a fair few of them so it's unlikely they will be dumped on us all at once.

These aren't out yet, they will likely be spread out over a year or so at least, SS know Iron man fans will want a fair few of them so it's unlikely they will be dumped on us all at once.

Yeah, they have to be. But it's cool of SS to do this to be honest. Wether it was done on behalf of competition, it's going to save some fans a lot of headaches. If they didn't announce it, release the mk 7, I'd get it. But when they released this mk 3 it would be my priority.

Very thoughtful of them. Haha

Very good move by SS making everyone aware of upcoming options. Chances are this news killed alot of Mk42 orders.
Like the three Hulk PFs, letting people know straight away there will be colour variations was the right thing to do.

Very good move by SS making everyone aware of upcoming options. Chances are this news killed alot of Mk42 orders.
Like the three Hulk PFs, letting people know straight away there will be colour variations was the right thing to do.

Right but financially stupid. We already knew these were comng, well at least two of them. I will say they may be banking on some of the Pokemon collectors getting in on the "Collection"

Right but financially stupid. We already knew these were comng, well at least two of them. I will say they may be banking on some of the Pokemon collectors getting in on the "Collection"

Yeah. I agree. My good move vantage point is from a customers perspective. Not sideshow. Showing all these definitely caused a lower sales number on many of the ironmans teased... But you're absolutely right again that many people see this and the reaction is I gotta get them all.

I hope they give a nod to this suit in the movies...

Ultimate_Ironman_color_by_GabrielRodriguez.jpg

Back