Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if I would want this or the MKVII. Love both suits, and both movies (IM1 and Avengers). Maybe MKVII would be better to go with Hulk maquette...

This such great news... The reason why I stayed away from all the other Ironman Maquettes is cause I was sure this would be coming out. At least that was my thinking when the Mark VI maquette was put to order. Then as the years passed by, I was getting worried and was thinking I needed to settle on another Mark (perhaps the MarkVII) but now, no more compromises....

Well you shouldn't rush your collection. Be patient and only buy what you want when it becomes available. You'll just be disappointed if you get something you don't really want.

I need an iron man fig and it's this classic.

:hi5: I'm there with you man. Only thing that would change my mind if the flaps can be displayed closed (know this probably won't happen$ and the flying pose gets nailed on the mkVII

I think a flickering or pulsing light from Iron Monger's chest would be pretty sweet

I freaking look at the concepts for these everyday... Haha Sideshow has got me hooked so bad.

ydmdd.png

9bjhue.png

Have to say that out of all the maquettes to be released by Sideshow, I think the MKIII will be one of the best ones from the bunch! Loving the battle damaged Iron Monger base :love however, wouldn't that mean the MKIII should be battle damaged also :dunno

Back