Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is he complaining about the inside of the connecting pieces which will never be seen?!
As long as those arms stay in place and the lights work who cares?

Is the forum messed up? I can only view last post?...

One of the complaints I don’t quite understand with this guy is the size of the base. To me that’s part of what makes this thing so epic! You’re basically getting a quarter of the iron monger with great detail. Iron Man standing on top of this destroyed robot only accentuates how bad ass this thing is in my opinion! I understand it’s big, but I think this would lose some of its presence if it was a smaller base.

One of the complaints I don’t quite understand with this guy is the size of the base. To me that’s part of what makes this thing so epic! You’re basically getting a quarter of the iron monger with great detail. Iron Man standing on top of this destroyed robot only accentuates how bad ass this thing is in my opinion! I understand it’s big, but I think this would lose some of its presence if it was a smaller base.

I just wish they chopped off an inch from the back and the front of the base. That way I'll be able to fit it into a Besta with glass doors, in any orientation that I want.

It can still fit, but just not in the best direction.

I may just end up displaying the statue on top of the cabinet.

I just wish they chopped off an inch from the back and the front of the base. That way I'll be able to fit it into a Besta with glass doors, in any orientation that I want.

It can still fit, but just not in the best direction.

I may just end up displaying the statue on top of the cabinet.

Yeah you and me both. Another piece that doesn’t fit well in a Besta! I will just sit him on top. This guy deserves space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats JAWS, glad you're happy.

Deffo a keeper!

Great review JAWS. The piece looks great. Has a real nice presence too it. Glad you have no issues at all.

Thanks guys.. Watching my video I see that it does have a paint flaw on the top of the head. But just looking at it I can barely tell Just does to show that having a camera an inch away from a piece will maximize any flaw.

Base is a little long though. I have a 16 1/2 inch deep shelf and the base still hangs off the edge. I like the base.. But something a little smaller would have been more convenient.

The base just happens to have an open area large enough to hold the EX. I don't think that's coincidence.
cdd7abcb7b3a7c8efa5d2fe48a9c13ab.jpg
5081d11d3a065bd384d0d7fc2a31b054.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The base just happens to have an open area large enough to hold the EX. I don't think that's coincidence.
cdd7abcb7b3a7c8efa5d2fe48a9c13ab.jpg
5081d11d3a065bd384d0d7fc2a31b054.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That’s quite clever. Looks good like that

I thought about trying the same thing.. Think I will give it a go now and see how it looks.

Hey guys anyone have any issues with the paint application on the right leg in the knee joint where it looks like they just painted with yellow paint??

Hey guys anyone have any issues with the paint application on the right leg in the knee joint where it looks like they just painted with yellow paint??

If you're talking about the simulated battle damage on the right knee, go back about 10 pages or so and look at all the photos. It was one of the complaints with the 'white' dots etc.

Now I know why I misunderstood, that's the left leg, not the right.

But no, I haven't seen anyone point that out before.

Back