Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's the continuous stream of negative ones which is the issue.

We get it, and you've made your point many times now. There's no need for further ones, as it's doubtful you'll ever have this piece in hand to keep......for very long anyway, given your history.
So out of 3 comments 1 being good and 2 being bad that's considered a stream of bad comments lol. The only way I would buy this piece is second hand and if there are some good ones in the future I'd buy it. Because like other have stated the mark 3 started off the MCU. But then I enter the debate would I rather this piece of the 1/2 scale.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well the puffed out chest is a design issue. Wasn't this the design on the proto as well? Or is it MORE puffy than it was before? If it wasn't then there's no point in bitching about that now. What matters is the quality of the paints at this point. They look pretty damn good to me. Esp if you do a little work and decreased the mud on the boots and some of the body damage. Esp given the quality of the paints on the past dozen IM pieces SSC has done lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just because you disagree with mine does not prove anything other than we disagree.

To me in my eyes this statue did not turn out very good. But that's based off only a few in hand pictures. This could be just a bad batch and the next batch could blow my socks off. Only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dude stop it already. you are 100% trolling at this point, You expressed your "opinion" pages ago. So why are you still here repeating yourself? you stated multiple times you love "seeing SS fail" and you don't like this statue. move on already. who in the world returns 100% of their statue orders? :cuckoo:

dude stop it already. you are 100% trolling at this point, You expressed your "opinion" pages ago. So why are you still here repeating yourself? you stated multiple times you love "seeing SS fail" and you don't like this statue. move on already. who in the world returns 100% of their statue orders? :cuckoo:

:lol I lose track of everything.. SO Jimbo is the same guy who gets nothing but bad pieces from SSC?? Yes Jimbo.. Its time to move on. I don't know why you were even thinking of getting this piece. You are incapable of receiving a quality product from SSC anyways..

That my friend is bad luck.. I am not denying you claims at all.. Like I said it's the exception not the rule.
[emoji38] I lose track of everything.. SO Jimbo is the same guy who gets nothing but bad pieces from SSC?? Yes Jimbo.. Its time to move on. I don't know why you were even thinking of getting this piece. You are incapable of receiving a quality product from SSC anyways..
I was wondering why you had the response to him a few weeks back about "bad luck". [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This thing is amazing!

Base is huge, Ex is so much better than any nameplate, paint is more than adequate. Muddy boots don't even bother me, look fine on display when not zoomed in although I might clean up the armour a bit.

Few quick pictures, dark room that's been neglected recently.
I need to sort my display...

20180814_132630.jpg

20180814_132549.jpg

20180814_132430.jpg

20180814_132341.jpg

20180814_132304.jpg

20180814_132454.jpg

20180814_125706.jpg

20180814_130100.jpg

So glad to have this iconic Statue after years of waiting.
I feel sorry for those that cancelled after one set of pictures...

This thing is amazing!

Base is huge, Ex is so much better than any nameplate, paint is more than adequate. Muddy boots don't even bother me, look fine on display when not zoomed in although I might clean up the armour a bit.

Few quick pictures, dark room that's been neglected recently.
I need to sort my display...

View attachment 422878

View attachment 422879

View attachment 422880

View attachment 422881

View attachment 422882

View attachment 422883

View attachment 422884

View attachment 422885

So glad to have this iconic Statue after years of waiting.
I feel sorry for those that cancelled after one set of pictures...
Oof, you got one of the really bad ones :(

Time to break out that eraser I guess.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The statue looks great. The eraser is a simple fix. I’m sure it looks way better in person. I’m looking forward to the regular for sure now! Will go nicely with my XM Hulkbuster piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will get a regular locally. want to make sure the boots aren't too "weathered". Also worried about the paint lines...not too crisp on some of the pics I've seen.

I will get a regular locally. want to make sure the boots aren't too "weathered". Also worried about the paint lines...not too crisp on some of the pics I've seen.

They are not the best pics to be honest. I’m sure it looks sharper in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In these pictures it seems even more noticeable that the base has no shading or weathering, and his boots are muddy as hell

Back