Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding way to display everything. Bravo :clap

Thank you! I'm thinking of swapping the DC versions of the HTs in there but I really like the DC VI to be in its own on my desk.

On topic! I can't wait for the III to show up this year. Been waiting for a 1/4 representation of it. I also hope SS goes forward with the V and VII.

I don't think they had a render for the IV so there would be a gap but seeing as I don't own the Mark I, I might be okay with that :lol

Is it REALLY that low though?

I mean in the big scheme of things, I can't imagine that there are a ton of people out there overly excited to throw $700 statues of comic book characters.

Look I love these things and I'm grateful I can afford them, but we're in an EXTREME minority here lol.

Is it REALLY that low though?

I mean in the big scheme of things, I can't imagine that there are a ton of people out there overly excited to throw $700 statues of comic book characters.

Look I love these things and I'm grateful I can afford them, but we're in an EXTREME minority here lol.

If you had said movie related pieces I would've agreed more with your statement; because as odd as it is to some, in general comic book pieces do a hell of a lot better than movie related pieces.

Imo 1500 for the regular for a movie piece is a bit low, but not that surprising. Especially when you consider Sideshows track record with their Iron Man production pieces....of not being all that great quality wise.

Some comic book character pieces have received edition sizes of 4,000 to 5,000.

The edition size is small because people have smartened up.

yup. look how Prime 1 has lowered the ES for several pieces and XM has moved to "Made to Order" ES for many of their pieces. These moves acknowledge the market saturation and much higher prices.

Yeah almost every Prime 1 piece I see is over 1k and so many. They haven’t slowed down much neither. XM looks to have some serious pieces heading this year. Not sure on a few but boy the ones I really want I’m happy with how they have turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back