Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I myself have doubts about this figure and I have never trusted companies that overhype their own products.
Then again Mondo is not like other companies and I hope they are right on point with their hype.
I can't wait to watch reviews of this figure when it comes out on youtube so I can learn what issues it may have and hopefully there are few to none.
They should send one to Vin Diesel. He might get a kick out of it.

A Japanese toy collector I follow on Twitter, Snow (@cool_gateau), posted images of the Iron Giant in hand and he looks good. CcLF-5WVIAA2srh.jpg

!!
Hopefully it's good. This wasn't on my radar at all this year but I might hunt one down if it turns out solid.

Probably because with shipping it's still cheaper for people in Japan to buy from Japan.
Interesting that with the current conversion most items I buy from them are much cheaper t hy an Bbts even when adding shipping.
This has been the first figure in a while that didn't follow that trend

Still quiet on this one.
I'm waiting to get some feedback on how good I s mondos first attempt on a high end figure.
So far crickets.....

Re: Mondo THE IRON GIANT Action Figure!

Looks great! Makes me even more excited about the Turtles!

I haven't heard anything from Mondo after they're last update that said it would ship in March. Since we're halfway through the month I hope that still stands.

Looks pretty lightweight and fragile.
Lack of ankle rocker is just stupid.why have so much leg and hip articulation that you can never use.
Pretty lackluster review....
To summarize.... Nice but only $199 nice.. not $300 nice.
I think if maybe half or close was die cast it would be killer. Fixing the obvious ankle insanity.
My single biggest gripe with my trend masters ultimate IG was the lack of hip and ankle tilt.
Almost 20 years later..... Mondo adds hip movement that sadly again is useless with out movable ankles.
Really sucks that in 2016 these Ultra Premium high and figures can't even pose correctly and need to be user modified just to stand in any pose other than a statue.. First hot toys diecast Iron Man Mark 3 and now Mondo Iron Giant. I honestly just don't understand
Head scratched....
But I dunno...still on the fence...$300 clams... hummmmmm

https://youtu.be/OyYoGZHpcR0

Thanks for posting the link to the video review Jessedart.

It looks just like I expected.

I am happy with the way it turned out.

Can't wait to get mine.

Back