Introduction is the best part of me ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Island_view

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just to say that I have been collecting since sept last year and I honestly cannot get enough of these beautiful figures/ statue.

To be honest, being a big fan of reading dc and marvel comics and now able to relate to these figures and statue when I look at them, brings a lot of joy :)

However I need to try keep my head in the real world and focus that I can't have all the figures and statue because like a lot of us we all have bills to pay :)

It's pretty obvious that collecting isn't cheap... Yet never regretted buying them. I think going from 1-49 figures under 10 months sounds crazy.. But I have learn just to calm myself and again focus on what I had promise to my girlfriend two years ago.. Was to buy a house. I have now focus on buying 1-2 figures everything 4months instead of buying every month.

I envy reading fellow freaks collection, some of them is just amazing with what they have, and some of them just look to be a lot of $$$ being put into it.

But I'm glad to have found a place where I can relate my interest to you all, being new to the forum the kindness and respect from a lot of older members is amazing.

If I tend to post some noob post or said something that offends any of u, I do hope u can forgive me, at the end, we all here for something we love.

Thanks guys...

Ps: I have this dream to build a bat cave and have all my figures and statue mounted. :-D

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Don't worry about posting something noobish...we've all done it at one point or another! :lol

Back