Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not kidding. I occasionally will buy a hot toys figure, probably once a year actually.The last figure I bought was a hot toys two face, it was on sale for $40!! Between tuition and rent, I couldn’t really afford to have a collection at this point.:(

That is nuts.

Now release all your Nolan sculpts to us and we'll make you a millionare:hi5::rotfl:yess:

I will gladly start to add to Adam first million as I want, no NEED Adam Joker scultpSSSSS. Please PM me when ever you become available for commissions again.

Fantastic collection you have there, I'm loving the dioramas. I'm a massive batfan but sadly all my collection is in storage at the mo as i'm between houses. However your collection well and truly addresses my bat fix. :) Can I ask where you got the podium for Harvey Dent from especially the emblem on the front?

Fantastic collection you have there, I'm loving the dioramas. I'm a massive batfan but sadly all my collection is in storage at the mo as i'm between houses. However your collection well and truly addresses my bat fix. :) Can I ask where you got the podium for Harvey Dent from especially the emblem on the front?

Thanks a lot for your kind comments :)

I got the dent podium from a member called 1mod6, he only made a couple of these as far as I'm aware, I was lucky to win an eBay auction for the one I have :)

Ok thanks or pointing me in this direction. Your stuff is awesome. I have s few questions. What is your parts list for the Gordon? Also who made the dios, bank robber curve, batsignal, and that sweet Bat costume locker?

Its funny I have gone through your thread and just have more questions. Ha Ha.

After your answers tonight I will get back to you on the other questions HAHA

Your collection is JUST AMAZING!!!!

Ok thanks or pointing me in this direction. Your stuff is awesome. I have s few questions. What is your parts list for the Gordon? Also who made the dios, bank robber curve, batsignal, and that sweet Bat costume locker?

Hey man, ok some answers

Gordon
- Spenser head
- BR joker pants
- Random eBay shirt
- Saturday toys tan suit tie
- eBay shoes
- eBay holster & gun
- overcoat that Elvis1976 gave me

BR joker street corner, Two Face burnt warehouse and Hit me scene street section all made by Kris Justice, he is a member here but will have to check his user ID

The batsuit armoury made by Gwhiz customs - again I can give you contact details if you need

Batsignal and Dent podium made by 1mod6 on these forums

The interrogation dio made by zahal of these forums

The table and chair set made by Batman79

Also did you do any mods to either one of your Batmans and which heads are those on all your different Jokers?

The DX batman just has a lforigno cape mod, but I have a fully custom TDK batman coming shortly ;)

The begins Batman has an lforigno cape also, need to upgrade the head with imaresqd1 batman head

The laughing joker is by imaresqd1

Then theres a BobbyC joker in the full gear

the BR joker has a cop joker HT head that has been painted and hair added by CREG Customs

The Nurse is a small studios repaint of the BR joker head

The Two Face has a custom resculpted and repainted head and custom burnt jacket by elvis1976

The TDK scarecrow is an elvis1976 custom

The headless Ras is also done by elvis1976

The training Bruce Wayne is by alex Rojas

The Fox head is by Z and outfit is Saturday toys

What'd I miss?:rotfl

What do you mean a fully custom TDK bats? What all is going to be different?

Yes I would love to get the contact info for The Bats armoury.

I just cant get over how bad ass your stuff is.

Back