Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it your going to be getting the HT Batman'89 Figs. Be interesting to see what Dioramas you'll do with them. An all round Awesome collection your got going there. Looking forward to see what you do next.

Take it your going to be getting the HT Batman'89 Figs. Be interesting to see what Dioramas you'll do with them. An all round Awesome collection your got going there. Looking forward to see what you do next.

Certainly will be! Have to admit I don't have the same love for the Burton stuff as the Nolan - but I'm still gonna try to come up with something cool

Great collection! The Joker dios are amazing, especially the jail scene, wow!

Do you have any more pics of that Morgan Freeman figure?

Jesus christ!
Greatest Batman collection ever......... .
That laughing joker and the Bobby C piece are just magnificent. Had no idea your collection was that extensive man. Great job!

Jesus christ!
Greatest Batman collection ever......... .
That laughing joker and the Bobby C piece are just magnificent. Had no idea your collection was that extensive man. Great job!

Thanks Blake, your joker collection is beyond epic too - would love to see your whole lineup!

Last edited:
For you ebayarea:

I'm not that happy with the body / suit, shoulders look too broad than Morgan Freeman's.

DSC08123.JPG

DSC08124.JPG

Some pictures of my Custom BR Joker - head is a modified Cop Joker, done by Dean Tolliver (CREG Customs):

Still need to get rid of the snap on the collar and glue it down, for a cleaner look (MRM's mod).

DSC08133.JPG

DSC08126.JPG

DSC08127.JPG

DSC08132.JPG

Finally, added a belt and tie to my Custom TDK Scarecrow (made by Seb).

DSC08134.JPG

DSC08136.JPG

DSC08139.JPG

DSC08142.JPG

Thanks for the Morgan pics, he looks great. I agree, switching him to a narrow tt would make him look even better.

Love that bank robber joker, incredible detail.

Thanks for the Morgan pics, he looks great. I agree, switching him to a narrow tt would make him look even better.

Love that bank robber joker, incredible detail.

Yeah Fox/Freeman needs a Narrow TT and also a better tailored suit - shoulders too broad for a narrow TT and trousers are far too baggy for his physique, makes him look short when in fact he's actually quite a tall guy. Also i'd like to improve his tie... basically upgrade the whole outfit lol.

Thanks about the BR Joker - yeah Dean did an awesome job!

wow , great job , jut want to know where did you get all the props , again looks great !!!

Thanks guys - the dios were made by various customisers, all members of the boards here. If there's any particular one you'd like to know more about, let me know!

Back