INTEREST? CPT James Hook by Serang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc 50/50???? For Marty, he only did clothes and accessories. I'm not sure how much better they were supposed to be.

Not trying to derail with ^^^^^^^^ or this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnsg0jDbHk4[/ame]

Shonuff and hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shonuff is my grail , but I wanted to approach Serang with Hook since I've noticed more interest in him.

For now I will concentrate at the task in hand. Which is to generate enough interest in CPT Hook.

I just changed my Sig yesterday to CPT Hook.

Here was my previous one :wink1:

Sho-Nuf2-1.jpg

Definitely in the mix for this bad boy! Serang's name is written all over this! Good call Steve! :hi5:

Thanks man! :duff

Can't believe I went from leaving a comment on your youtube video to spearheading an interest thread. Where would I be if you never posted that Youtube video? :dunno probably still collecting statues. :rotfl

Doc 50/50???? For Marty, he only did clothes and accessories. I'm not sure how much better they were supposed to be.

Not trying to derail with ^^^^^^^^ or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnsg0jDbHk4

:panic: :panic:

Derail noted :lecture :)

Shonuff is my grail , but I wanted to approach Serang with Hook since I've noticed more interest in him.

For now I will concentrate at the task in hand. Which is to generate enough interest in CPT Hook.

Sho-Nuf2-1.jpg

haha yeah. I think you and I are the only ones on the board that are looking for Shonuff

Not a personal choice for me but I wish you well on this pal and hope its made I've just looked at his work .... My jaw dropped ... There's no words on gods earth that can describe how unbelievable his work is goodluck my friend....

Sho-Nuf2-1.jpg

What is that guy from anyway?

Not a personal choice for me but I wish you well on this pal and hope its made I've just looked at his work .... My jaw dropped ... There's no words on gods earth that can describe how unbelievable his work is goodluck my friend....

Thanks man :hi5:

Here's my CPT Miller from Serang

551636_3773986960874_1301661202_n.jpg

I've always wanted to own a Serang piece, really hope it ends up being this. :pray:

I've always wanted to own a Serang piece, really hope it ends up being this. :pray:

I know what you mean. I really hope he takes on this project. Seems like there's enough interest already.

Gutted I missed the Miller. :(

Congrats armysoldier!

How come? Did you know he was making one or just tied up?

Thanks man.

I know what you mean. I really hope he takes on this project. Seems like there's enough interest already.

How come? Did you know he was making one or just tied up?

Thanks man.

I had not really heard much of serang until Jimi, so ne'er knew this was sold.

Looks awesome. :clap

Back