INTEREST? CPT James Hook by Serang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince instead.....the way he did Jimi....Prince would be the next thing. I'm sure he can get the clothing down perfect for him...but next year he said he would look into it. Hook....i'll have to pass on that one....watched the movie and wasn't to impressed...plus Peter Pan....well.....lol

Prince and Bob Marley have already been announced for end-of-year and early 2013.

I am trying to get him to consider Hook before he adds another project to his list :lecture

I agree Prince will look amazing! :panic:

This should be really interesting. No personal interest but I hope enough people jump in with you bud. If anyone should take this on its definitely Serang. If this progresses I'll be watching with enthusiasm.

I know it's early but what are the hopes for? Real hair like Jimmy, right?

Too early to discuss :lol Hope it progresses into reality :hi5:

Hoffman? Really? Not Issacs? I thought Jason did a much better job.

Interest in a Dustin Hoffman Hook is scattered in a lot of different threads. Wanted to bring them all together into one and see if there's enough of it. Jason did an awesome job with Hook, but a Dustin Hoffman one was magical to me as a kid and I am sure others too :)

Hells.

Yes. :rock

Judging by your reaction I take it your interested? :lol

Interested
:hi5:

Thanks for talking to serang and getting this interest thread going Army!:hi5: I'm most certainly on board matey! :arr

:arr :)

Surfing the internet to get some good snapshots of his outfit. Anyone else want to post HD Pics of Hoffman feel free to do so. :)

tumblr_m5zzdrsIw41rwnpavo2_1280.jpg

I am keep watching~!
Ha~Ha~

Hook is a very interest character, i'll be consideration on my to do list.
Thanks all~!

Serang.

Really hope this gets made, but I find it a little odd that Serang is asking for an interest thread. Only because he's so courageous when it comes to his choices, and rarely depends on forehand knowledge of interest. He always lets his work speak for itself, and boy does it; volumes.

Agree..

I prefer Serang just to announce it and do what he feels, maybe some slight input but I like it how he just comes on board and say...

Here is Hook!!!!

Agree..

I prefer Serang just to announce it and do what he feels, maybe some slight input but I like it how he just comes on board and say...

Here is Hook!!!!

Bring on Prince!!

Prince was brought up several times (by me included) in his Jimi thread. It can't be a coincidence he chose to make him. :wink1:
Bring on Prince!! :hi5:

Last edited:
MJ of course has been done by Hot Toys....but never once have i seen a Prince figure. Seen a headsculpt of Prince before which was ok but the skills Kim has would be crazy. This Hook i can see it being done with a crazy clothing set. Especially the hair....hmmmm...I say do a Sho-Nuff from Harlem...LOL

MJ of course has been done by Hot Toys....but never once have i seen a Prince figure. Seen a headsculpt of Prince before which was ok but the skills Kim has would be crazy. This Hook i can see it being done with a crazy clothing set. Especially the hair....hmmmm...I say do a Sho-Nuff from Harlem...LOL

You know how I feel about Sho-Nuf :wink1:

I would buy two versions of Sho-nuf if Serang make him. The football pads costume and the last battle version.

Just thinking about it :panic:

I think there is more interest for a CPT Hook so lets see how things turn out with this thread first. :)

After seeing those pics and the video again...yeah this would be a huge challenge for Serang. The detail alone would be a challenge...I guess he should take a look at the film and see for himself. Sho-Nuff....that would have to be his look at the beggining in the theater...football pads...and the end version. Leroy can be included as well....damn that was my movie...lol.
Ok...I would have to say throw this in the thoughts of upcoming figures.

Nice research Laney. Someone find the missing links!

Jimi is proof positive that this is a job for Serang. Real hair + elaborate costume = GREAT SUCCESS

I know i will get shot for this....lol. Just seems the past few figures that have been coming out that have been top notch figures...has Serang's name all over it. Vincent Van Gogh, Beethoven, Hendrix...the detail alone on those figures is AMAZING!!!! Rainman who is also one of the greatest....well his past few figures haven't been at that level that i know he can do. Pee Wee...not so much detail with that....The Doc....was 50/50 for me....Marty....was good but not that pow that i was looking for. These 3 that Serang has done is amazing....but all artists are different and different style....i say do Hook....that detail i have got to see and it might just convince me to get one...lol

Back