INT: 1:6 Sankara Stones Set & Thuggee Machete Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am planning on offering a set of the 3 Sankara Stones and the Thuggee machete used by Indy. Before proceeding I wanted to open an interest thread up, to see how many people might be interested.

The accessories will be cast out in poly resin, will be finished and hand painted.

Prices:
3 x Sankara Stones (each different) - $40.00 + shipping
Thuggee Machete - $40.00 + shipping
Buy both the stones and the machete for $75.00 (save $5.00)

Shipping will be $5.00 worldwide.

Any takers?

Best
Greggo

Sorry guys looks like these won't get off the ground I'm afraid.

The costs to sculpt, mould, cast and also to clean up and paint each set, are high, hence the price.

This is the problem with such a small run. If these were tooled, yes the price would be cheaper, but we would have to sell hundreds.

We would need at least 25 to confirm interest before starting. if we could get more then the price could come down $5, so $35 per set.

Ah well it was worth a shot I guess.

Thanks anyway
Greggo

Well SAB there has been over a hundred views and only 2 replies, so it's not looking too good.
If we can get 25 we're on, but at the original price. If we can get more, we may then be able to offer $5 off.
Time will tell I guess...
Thanks
Greggo

I know greggo...had the same thing when asked a question..1 replied out of the 60+ views.

But i like your work so i call first :). Do i get a discount for being first hehehe.

Best,

Robert

It might help if he had one so we could see what we'd be getting into.

But that's the poun of an interest thread. We won't commit to any expense unless we hav enough interested parties.

Believe when I say that these will be screen accurate and correctly scaled.

Cheers
Greggo

Hot Toys will produce a Temple of Doom version Indy anyway which will include those accessories when its released...

Then don't reply. This is for customizers.

Sounds like a newbie. In case you weren't following HT indy did not selll so well. So tod indy is a long way from now.

Hot Toys will produce a Temple of Doom version Indy anyway which will include those accessories when its released...

Given HT atrocious effort at Harrison Ford, I would take Greggo's TOD efforts over theirs any day.....

DSC_10922.jpg

I rest my case

Back