Inflames & Headplay :Metal Boss - BDU Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

I get emails from Headplay, and I got one about this figure and I saw "Inflames" in the subject and I was like: WTF?! Someone actually made an In Flames figure?! :yess: :lol

In-Flames.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/98YoxB70x_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rock IN FLAMES WE TRUST! :rock

I dunno. Regardless of all the accessories, I also think that $140 is a lot to drop on an unofficial figure (combined with the shipping charges). For that price, you might as well wait for the Hot Toys figures, and purchase those instead.

I dunno. Regardless of all the accessories, I also think that $140 is a lot to drop on an unofficial figure (combined with the shipping charges). For that price, you might as well wait for the Hot Toys figures, and purchase those instead.

Thats what i was thinking. Its a good figure but hot toys will still be better and around the same price.

Agreed. Maybe if it was $140 shipped. I'll wait for a non-preorder auction since that's just asking for trouble anyways.

Konami issued them a Cease & Desist a while back.

Apparently, headplay apologized to Konami and Hot Toys on the BBICN boards, but it was in Chinese, so it hasn't really been making the rounds.

If I may interject, I did predict that this would happen. But, yeah, it's old news. Konami's cease and desist request, is most likely the reason why headplay edited out all of the images in his opening post.

So, as it stands, these figures have gone up "in flames" (irony?).

All good points. Being a fan, it's a shame such a cool thing will never exist. I'll take the prototype! LOL

Ugh there goes a perfectly good set of figures. I would have snagged the armor one in a heartbeat. I would hope that Hot Toys would at least actually attempt to get images of a prototype out or something. I rather have one of these than wait ten years for one of theirs.

there are pictures of them being released! better get ready guys, but a shame they didn't get an official license. If not, they could've made the battle suit as well....damn!

there are pictures of them being released! better get ready guys, but a shame they didn't get an official license. If not, they could've made the battle suit as well....damn!

Really? :clap Do you mind sharing those photos that you saw? I tried searching in Google for some images, but I only found the prototype photos.

So where are people buying these figures from?? I thought Hot Toys had their site pulled down.

Still listed as pre-order. I was surprised to see these pop back up on Ebay. I was also under the impression that it had been canceled.

https://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-Metal-Gear-Snake-1-6-ACTION-FIGURE-PDU-VER-/200641439919?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb72968af

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake-MGS-Hot-Custom-Toys-Dragon-/400231672730?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2faaab9a

Back