Inflames & Headplay :Metal Boss - BDU Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha thanks Dice and I am actually not doing a review but just want to share with fellow collectors about this figure. Nothing much on this figure can be found in forum as it is unlicensed and sensitive.

I am gonna leave him like this as he looks cooler to me lol...more futuristic and high tech looking!!

Last edited:
DSC07127480x640.jpg

Thanks olbertfrog:1-1: I would have never found that thread as it looks to have died in febuary. I was concidering picking the armor version up, but desided to pass for now, as nice as the figure looks it seems overpriced for an unlicensed product.

Strange my body is very tight? I wonder why yours is loose?

Yes the neck is a problem, honestly easiest fix in the world, take out the neck plug and pull out the ring on the inside of the neck at the bottom, it is glued in but should come out easy, then just put the neck back on the plug, it will bulge around the bottom but that part is hidden by the collar and it should stay tight enough to pose his head and hold him upside down without it falling off.

i'm trying to envision how to mod the neck like you're talking about there but i'm not seeing it. anyone have pics on how to mod the neck, other than just cutting it down? i'd rather not make a permanent cut.
and can someone recommend a neck radio like Snake had in Eater?
oh, is there a cigar included in this BDU version? thanks

edit; does the black leather holster like this come with it?
100_5609.jpg

sorry but i'm getting mine loose so not sure if everything is with it

Last edited:
There is no cigar and no black gun holster or the brown knife holder for the BDU version. The gun holster n brown knife holder are from the Medicom Snake figure and cigar should be from military figures.
I found an easy way to mod the neck without doing anything n that is, if u guys have the Hot Toys TTM-18 figure, it comes with an extra neck adapter that u can swap with the BDU Boss figure and voila!!
The neck will sit lower and no actual mod needed, just swapping required.

I have left over parts from my 3 sets of TTM-18 figure n found out this. Hope this helps, :)

Neck radio I guess u can look for loose parts from Medicom figure as I believe their Snake figure have it or maybe can source from military figures too.

I want to mod mine but am unsure if other TrueType necks will suffice, or does it have to specifically be the TTM18's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have the TTM-18's neck adapter but I am pretty sure the othet true types can work. Reason is that the Inflames neck joint sits too high up for the body and hence the long neck.

There is no cigar and no black gun holster or the brown knife holder for the BDU version. The gun holster n brown knife holder are from the Medicom Snake figure and cigar should be from military figures.
I found an easy way to mod the neck without doing anything n that is, if u guys have the Hot Toys TTM-18 figure, it comes with an extra neck adapter that u can swap with the BDU Boss figure and voila!!
The neck will sit lower and no actual mod needed, just swapping required.

I have left over parts from my 3 sets of TTM-18 figure n found out this. Hope this helps, :)

thank you much HK! you know the messed up thing is, i already had a Medi Snake that had all the parts i needed to turn this into Eater (harness, holster, radio, ect) but for some reason i thought all that came w/ the Inflames so i just now sold my Medi lol. had that Medi listed for months too, and the whole time i had the parts i needed but didn't know that til yesterday :(.

oh well, i'll just pretend that there was some DLC made for the Snake Eater that added some of this Inflames gear to the game lol! i really do like all this new gear on Snake. i was not gonna buy a PSP just for Peacewalker but i guess i could get it now for PS3

Back