Inflames & Headplay :Metal Boss - BDU Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do that in 5! :monkey1

attachment.php

Have fun let the children play...

I made it big so when i put his bandanna back on over it, it will hold in place better :D

that eye patch looks like it fits a 1/4 figure! also none of the accessories are put on properly and that knife is huge too! btw that is a tactical knee pad not an ankle guard. also, hes gonna trip on his laces. youre welcome.

love,
jason

this is my metal boss, tried to be game accurate. 1 less bag, no ankle knife and no suspenders (he only used suspenders with the battle armor). i think the zombie face doesnt belong on the armor ver of the metal boss. i consider it like the open masked head variant of inflames. it only belongs on the bdu version tho. i also added a lighter, cig pack, and cig. also, i found a cool leg mounted shotgun holster. now you guys can crap on mine! have fun!

this is my metal boss, tried to be game accurate. 1 less bag, no ankle knife and no suspenders (he only used suspenders with the battle armor). i think the zombie face doesnt belong on the armor ver of the metal boss. i consider it like the open masked head variant of inflames. it only belongs on the bdu version tho. i also added a lighter, cig pack, and cig. also, i found a cool leg mounted shotgun holster. now you guys can crap on mine! have fun!

Man his legs are way too long! Looks like a spider lol j/k. Cool fig bro.

hey your custom Big Boss is pretty damn cool. but, if its peace walker then wheres the shoulder pads? just p/u some of the inflames bdu ones and hed be perfect!

Thanks Jason. I have a Metal Boss BDU version, so I should be able to use the shoulder pads.
I'm just kinda stuck between sticking with making this kitbash look better, or just wait for the possible Hot Toys release of a TigerStripe BDU Snake. :slap

Thanks Jason. I have a Metal Boss BDU version, so I should be able to use the shoulder pads.
I'm just kinda stuck between sticking with making this kitbash look better, or just wait for the possible Hot Toys release of a TigerStripe BDU Snake. :slap

or you can go on ebay and get the pads for like 10 bucks so you dont have to take it off the inflames figure! i just looked theyre there.

is anyone interested in medicom tigerstripe snake/inflames BDU parts? i have the rubber jungle boots with truetype feet and pegs, the tigerstripe bdu set, all the bags with stabo harness (no gun holster, comm set, or CQC knife), x1 inflames larger hip bag, inflames suspenders with a machete attached, inflames ankle knife w/ holster, and a nice m1911 with slide and removable clip w/ black leg holster w/ extra clip. if anyone is interested in anything i have or the whole lot please pm me thanks!

i bought one of those neck adapters like you guys suggested in this forum but it doesnt seem to fit the metal boss neck peg. anyone got a pic of it so i can see if the one i got was similar? thanks.

Nice one mate.
Did you replaced the buckles by metalic ones?

Im getting a hot toys snake for cheap ill swap the hs hoping i dont like it too much because i would need another one for the armor version ^^

Back