Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is very true. So, no ebay till at least 6 months before release. If released as scheduled, that is.
I'd buy on eBay only if the seller has it in stock. I wouldn't be surprised if this piece get delayed by one year or more.

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

anyone on this forum would prefer my 40 posts over your 9307 completely meaningless posts. i just have much, much less time than you do to waste.

I am sure there are a few that probably would prefer 40 ramblings of an idiot over substance. The rest of the world thanks god you don't have more free time:yess:

I'd buy on eBay only if the seller has it in stock. I wouldn't be surprised if this piece get delayed by one year or more.

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

They can delay this as long as they like, if that means we can get the best product with the best silicone grade material!

They can delay this as long as they like, if that means we can get the best product with the best silicone grade material!

Delays rarely mean improved product, and why would they cost themselves money at this point, they are already sold out. It would be nice if they used the same quality materials as Queen, but I don't see it happening now.

Delays rarely mean improved product, and why would they cost themselves money at this point, they are already sold out. It would be nice if they used the same quality materials as Queen, but I don't see it happening now.

Well, there's some delay in Hot Toys that results in improved products. Anyway, they said they are using the best silicone material. I know there's no reason for us to trust their words, but I assume if they want their products to be accepted in long term, have their company to last long and trusted, they would want to keep their words and make the quality of their product as best as possible.

Their WW bust is more expensive than the Queen's bust, and the Queen one has more intricate base, plus a shield. So there's no reason for IS not to use the same, or even better silicone material.

Well, there's some delay in Hot Toys that results in improved products. Anyway, they said they are using the best silicone material. I know there's no reason for us to trust their words, but I assume if they want their products to be accepted in long term, have their company to last long and trusted, they would want to keep their words and make the quality of their product as best as possible.

Their WW bust is more expensive than the Queen's bust, and the Queen one has more intricate base, plus a shield. So there's no reason for IS not to use the same, or even better silicone material.

Queen studio uses the highest quality of silicone. I am sure they will use the same.

They have constantly said the silicone is a ~20 year product though, so while they could just be wrong or ultra conservative with that estimate there is no way to know for sure and at this point it would only cost them margin to upgrade it.

Back