Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid this bad boy off! Can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a statue!

Congrats!

I know - right!?

I just checked my records, and the only mass-produced collectibles I was THIS enthusiastic about were:
  • The Sideshow 1:1 Jungle Hunter bust released July 2005
  • The original Sideshow Stan Winston Jungle Hunter released June 2006
  • The Cinemaquette Jungle Hunter released December 2008
  • The CoolProps 1:1 City Hunter bust released October 2016
Rare company indeed! :thud:

My god, this box is massive. More to come!

20200929_125357.jpg

Well I personally bought the P1 City Hunter but this thing turned out beautifully! Congratulations! Cannot wait for more pictures.

This thing's got some weight to it! Overall very impressed and well worth the wait. The only room for improvement for me would be some of the paint, especially on the ridge of the unmasked portrait. This is my first statue from Infinity Studios and I would say the overall paint is on par with XM and Prime 1. I wasn't aware the bio would be metal and is definitely on the heavier side.

20200929_130635.jpg

20200929_141241.jpg

20200929_141654.jpg

20200929_141325.jpg

20200929_141340.jpg

This thing's got some weight to it! Overall very impressed and well worth the wait. The only room for improvement for me would be some of the paint, especially on the ridge of the unmasked portrait. This is my first statue from Infinity Studios and I would say the overall paint is on par with XM and Prime 1. I wasn't aware the bio would be metal and is definitely on the heavier side . . .

Thanks for all the pics :hi5:

Agree on that "brow" paint - should have been more faded -maybe a simple wash over the top would fix that.

Interesting about the bio mask - did not know that.

Thanks again - and congrats!

I'm having real difficulty deciding between this and the Prime 1 City Hunter. Only have space for 1....

Since you imply you like them both "equally", then (assuming stock of the Infinity Studios piece remains available) I'd suggest waiting for in-hand reviews/pics of the PRIME1 piece before choosing.

That way all outstanding questions about PRIME1's will have been answered.

Since you imply you like them both "equally", then (assuming stock of the Infinity Studios piece remains available) I'd suggest waiting for in-hand reviews/pics of the PRIME1 piece before choosing.

That way all outstanding questions about PRIME1's will have been answered.

Yeah that's the issue with being in Australia. If you miss out on getting one from a local supplier you will pay dearly for it to get it from overseas. I slightly prefer the P1 version but obviously that's without seeing a production piece so I'm rolling the dice either way.

That looks really good, mask aside which we already knew about, adding a black wash to it has only highlighted the heavy texture which shouldn't be there. I'd happily buy both this and the Prime 1 version if finances allow. Both are great options imo, I still favour the Prime 1 version if I can only get one however. But like Spike said, it would be nice to see a production piece for that before making a fair comparison, we still don't know the actual scale or how the netting will look....

Didn't notice this until recently, but those random white spots in the middle of the brow are quite bad. I hope it doesn't bother me too much in hand. I have a feeling my eyes are going to go right to those now :slap

Got mine in heres a couple quick shots. Overall I really like it. I was going to display the bio mask sculpt but now in hand I really digg how the unmasked looks displayed. Ima roll with it for a bit.

ALtWprS.jpg

hzfBMOG.jpg

EkRaI5C.jpg

Back