Infinity Studio gets Predator/Predator 2/Predators licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps they chose this one to demonstrate their abilities to paint, especially on something that almost none chose to do. The best mass-produced figure of Berserker thus far is HT’s. As far as how flawed that movie is, I still would love to see a decent huge scaled figure of him.

Perhaps they chose this one to demonstrate their abilities to paint, especially on something that almost none chose to do. The best mass-produced figure of Berserker thus far is HT’s. As far as how flawed that movie is, I still would love to see a decent huge scaled figure of him.

Berserker isn't my favorite Pred, but I would still buy a decent full figure to complement the 1:1 Bust/Bio set I have.

QQ图片20181025221508.jpg
QQ图片20181025221457.jpg
QQ图片20181025221520.jpg
Stunning work!
They showed city hunter as well, but couldn't find a proper image.

Should've gone traditional museum pose with swap-able head but very nice for diorama fans I think. It's 80% pass for me but I may change my mind after seeing piece in person though.

I’m in love. One of the best predator statues since wolf legendary. Super sick and incredible detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1540531977429.jpg

Predator 2. That Beserker is easily one of the best looking Predator collectibles I've seen. Quality and detail is stunning. Can't wait to see the P2 painted up.

That P2 is nuts. I haven't been interested in anything since the Coolprops P2 bust funnily enough but this has just caught my eye for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As beautiful as this is, I can't help but think it would have been better as two separate statues designed to fit together. This concept has forced an awkward leaning pose. Big shame there doesn't seem to be a masked option also, I love the look of Berserker.... But only when masked.

If it's in original pose from the movie (which Berserker stands firm on his leg, not aw aw aw I'm leaning after I cut yer headddd!) I might consider buying. But this pose? Hmmmm it's 70% NO.

Back