Infinity Studio gets Predator/Predator 2/Predators licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Infinity Stuido do very high quality work. I reviewed both their Zhao Yun and Ma Chao statues on Youtube ( the only ones on there, so easy to find lol ;) ) and they are both amazing pieces.

I'm looking forward to what they do with Predator, they could be something very special.

Tvlty80.jpg

Their wild life series is even better, while their komodo dragon statue is stunning. Will post some in-hand photos later .
That's why I simply gonna suggest, anyone wants any P1/P2/Berserker, just wait for theirs, it's almost a guarantee that they will come out hella lot better than sideshow's. Maybe the original winston maquette can still hold on its position tho.

Those are the photos of their mass produced Komodo dragon statues, easily jaw dropping quality.
It was basically the first time I saw a production piece can be mistaken as a photo of the actual animal itself.
They are extremely quiet to the west, since they are a Chinese company and only did characters based on their local culture. But once they step out into western popculture territory, guess loads companies gonna worry a bit.
0d9bc21190ef76c69833f6b89516fdfaae516702.jpg
4b8a59d98d1001e9e5efab84b10e7bec55e79735.jpg
5af1f5a20cf431ad1aedfab24236acaf2fdd98c1.jpg

I wonder what the limitations to their distribution rights for this line will be (if any). Hoping they will have rights to sell to the US market (and elsewhere outside of China for those of you not in the US).

I assume these guys will have to stick to intl sales unless SS is going to save us and distribute for them. I'm not sure how I feel about all these companies getting the Predator license all these years later. Sure, there will be more to choose from, but it won't bring prices down and the value will drop like a new car being driven off the lot. Doesn't mean I'm not interested of course lol, but I wouldn't feel any rush to order anything.

Those products aren't that expensive given they're public domain or from comics. For movies licensed statues, I think their price will be on par with Prime 1, unless they use PVC or other lightweight materials.

They will make another more official announcement soon, maybe with the first sneak peek of the product as well, I was told so.

Back