Inevitable Hot Toys MMS 19? Iron Man 3: Deep Space Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I passed on the Tony Stark.

I figured the Mark 42 looks pretty awesome and way different from the Mark III, IV, VI and VII. If they make the space IM suit, this may be the first time I get two armors after the MK V

This is why I passed on the Tony Stark.

I figured the Mark 42 looks pretty awesome and way different from the Mark III, IV, VI and VII. If they make the space IM suit, this may be the first time I get two armors after the MK V

Totally, man, this and Iron Patriot :rock

Unless it's (any of the new suits) insanely better, I think I'll stick with my Mark IV as my IM representative. :)

Here's some more IM3 figures (including Deep Space suit) from Collider.com (scroll down past the Supes toys -- gotta say, they did a really good job w/his costume reboot, IMO). Not really a big fan of this DS suit but Hot Toys version may surprise me.

Here's some more IM3 figures (including Deep Space suit) from Collider.com (scroll down past the Supes toys -- gotta say, they did a really good job w/his costume reboot, IMO). Not really a big fan of this DS suit but Hot Toys version may surprise me.

Looks like maybe there was a stealth suit in there?? I think the Deep Space suit would look awesome as a HT figure...

iron-man-space.jpg

I hope the facemask is white, like in Wor-Gar's pic, and not gold like the figures seem to indicate. Generally I'm a big fan of white and black combinations, but think it's the gold highlights that are throwing it off for me. Either that or I just got too attached to how I imagined it prior to seeing the toys. B&W w/blue lights would likely look pretty sweet with the SV WM... Looking forward to seeing Hot Toys realize this design, anyway.

Gold face plate definitely looks out of place.

But the black and white scheme looks badass. Gives your collection a needed color change.

But honestly I wish the suit was changing more severely with the environments, like making the deep space suit more bulked up and including oxy-tanks. The same suit basically being painted different colors gets tiresome.

Yeah, definitely agree. There's nothing in the concept pic on the left that would indicate this suit is tailor-made for deep space exploration. It's kinda like in the 3.75" lines where they just change up the colours to indicate that a blue suit is the 'aqua version' or whatever.

Gold face plate definitely looks out of place.

But the black and white scheme looks badass. Gives your collection a needed color change.

But honestly I wish the suit was changing more severely with the environments, like making the deep space suit more bulked up and including oxy-tanks. The same suit basically being painted different colors gets tiresome.

That's a very good point... :lecture

Back