Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that the SS website was selling the exclusive diorama with the bag a couple of days ago.
Where does SS "find" these? It was a pretty small ES.

Wow "Dinolast". That looks pretty cheaply made. SS needs to do better than that. Thanks for posting that. I'm glad that the statue itself lives up to your expectations.

I noticed that the SS website was selling the exclusive diorama with the bag a couple of days ago.
Where does SS "find" these? It was a pretty small ES.

Wow "Dinolast". That looks pretty cheaply made. SS needs to do better than that. Thanks for posting that. I'm glad that the statue itself lives up to your expectations.

Enough people cancel.

Couldn't cancel this piece so I Flex-paid it. Should be here Tuesday. Must find a place to display this baby. Not sure if I'll ever use the satchel though.

Ordered my Indy vs Mola ex with the 15 dollar coupon and free shipping! :hi5: Also ordered 2 papo gators to put under it. :yess: Will look sick next to MOLA RAM PF!:rock

Anyone got any fresh pics? I'm thinking of picking this up with the $1.99 shipping special.

41/500 :hi5:
DSCN4391.jpg

DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4386.jpg

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

Back