Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like this dio and managed to pre-order the ex edition before the edition size sold through. now the wait begins!

I think it looks fantastic, although I would have preferred Mola Ram to have the expression he has when he's trying not to laugh at Indy's attempt to speak Hindi...

300? WTF?

More expensive than a PF?

Getting easier to pass on things when EVERYTHING seems to cost about 33% more than it should...

300? WTF?

More expensive than a PF?

Getting easier to pass on things when EVERYTHING seems to cost about 33% more than it should...

This is the price of all Sideshow Dios.Welkome to the Elite.

Nice looking piece... although not digging the expression on Mola Ram. Indy looks tops though, especially considering the scale.

The dio is a great first TOD product... First being the operative word-- bring on the Mola Ram PF and Short Round 1/6!!

The $300 price tag relative to its size and weight, yeah may be a bit high, but not any worse than say the Shades of Mordor dio, the Ryu vs. Sagat piece, or the Circle is Now Complete piece. It seems most of the dios these days are starting out in the $300 range. It's all relative to one's interests and perceived value.

Except for the fact that the aforementioned (esp the "Circle" dio) is much larger than this; I was expecting pricing more in line with the Alien(s) and Pred pieces.

i_see_dumb_people_o_o_by_cool_slayer.jpg

Back