Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Mola Ram's expression personally. He's like "Oh no the stones are falling out!" And Indy is all like "^^^^ you!"

Meh.

Whats the deal with the extra bag? If I get an exclusive, I would somehow want to incorporate it with the display options. I see this bag ending up at a goodwill or yard sale.

I don't get all of the comments about Mola Ram looking retarded. :confused: He looks effin' certifiable! A maniacal zealot wrapped in righteous fervor. :rock

Love this piece. You'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to cancel. Even then, you might have to shoot me in the leg to prove it was loaded.

low_11.jpg

low_10.jpg

low_09.jpg

The whole thing looks amazing, including Mola Ram (and his expression). Some of you need to go watch that scene again.

Gawd, I love how this turned out. I was wondering how Sideshow would depict such a vertical scene, but they did a great job with the execution. The paint has to be flawless on this. If the final comes out like this, I think it'll surpass PF Indy as my fav Indy collectible.

Meh.

Whats the deal with the extra bag? If I get an exclusive, I would somehow want to incorporate it with the display options. I see this bag ending up at a goodwill or yard sale.
The exclusive doesn't seem all that exclusive. Can't one buy that bag at some retailer?

I was well-prepared for the $300 price tag. I normally don't drop that kind of money on collectibles anymore, but it's Indy, and more importantly it's ToD.

got one, but i might cancel and go for a reg. The bag doesnt seem exclusive to me

The bag isn't really an exclusive... its just something they toss in. If it was an exclusive it would have the EX next to it.

The bag isn't really an exclusive... its just something they toss in. If it was an exclusive it would have the EX next to it.

I think it was a way to entice collectors to buy a non-exclusive item direct from Sideshow. I think the bag is kind of cool. I'd used it.

I agree, but he was saying that he would wait for the regular version but there really isn't a "regular" version.

Back