Indy Villain Poll at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belloq owns! I'd prefer the safari outfit from the Hovitos temple. As a figure I agree Toht or Mola Ram would be better, but it asked who was your favorite and mine is Renee Belloq.

Nu-thing. TOHT-less. Good interview with Howard Chan though. Dude is seriously trying to get the SW license.

I voted for Mola Ram for aesthetic reasons, cool factor, and possible accessories. But in my gut I am thinking Toht but I don't know how well he'd translate in 1/6th scale and where the hell is Dietrich on the list?

I'd like Toht but only if he came with the extra... scarred hand (and an optional melting head ;) )
Belloq would be cool if he came with an extra outfit or two but he forgot some important things before he opened the Ark... no wonder god exploded his head ;)

Toht's the best villian IMO.

Never thought Mola Ram was scary in the slightest. Maybe cause I didn't see ToD till I was older, but can't see why he's so damned popular...

I voted for the Tank Commander, just to see if Sideshow would wuss out of another fig that needs a Swastika...

Back