Indy Misc. Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy Chicken Strips now! :lol

maxedout_chicken.jpg

Kind of interesting how they are really pushing the Indy food products and not the toys.

Technically speaking, they're Indy food tie-ins. The difference being that these are existing food brands that are having temporary Indy branding/promotions. If there was a cereal called "Indy-Os" or something, then that would be an Indy food product. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened as well, although they don't seem to do that as much as they used to.

Personally, I could see saving a box from a genuine Indy food product, but not these tie-ins.

Man, why are movie cereals always chocolate somethings with Marshmallows... c'mon, show some creativity :lol

The Attack of The Clones cereal wasn't chocolate (but it did have marshmallows). It was basically Lucky Charms with SW-shaped marshmallows. :rock

Latin American mag CINEMANIA has 4 different covers... one for each of the different Indys. Pretty cool, and is actually a nice way to show people some of the differences between each one:

cinemaniaindy4.jpg

I had the Indiana Jones Adventure figures in hand (well, actually my kids did) before the Wal-Mart ^^^^^ came running up screaming about how the weren't supposed to be out and literally grabbed them out of their hands.

Back