Indy Misc. Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spotted the INDY Corn Flakes at the supermarket tonight. iPhone pic:

indy_cornflakes.jpg

I've seen that one and the Raisin Bran Crunch one w/ dvd offer. No Adventure Spoon yet. :monkey2

I'm bringing this cake to the SSF party in San Diego:

cake%20deco.JPG

I'll raffle off the Indy and Boulder to a lucky Freak, too.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Yesterday I saw M&M ice cream cookie sandwiches with an Indy box... didn't notice any giveaway, but thought it was pretty funny.

Les from TMTI bought all of this stuff on a single "Indy Collecting Road Trip" this past weekend, I'd say he intends to be a completist :lol:

trip%20001.jpg

trip%20002.jpg

I have those Novels coming my way from Amazon. I wanted HC to go with my Indy 4 Novel but those will do.

He better get back to the freezer section... he missed the M&M ice cream sandwiches!!!

Man, I can't imagine keeping all of those boxes as collectibles, to me its just junk. But I guess collecting really is in the eye of the beholder.

I saw the mail away Indy flashlight on a box of Corn Pops today. Kinda plain looking, not as exciting as the adventure spoons. :lol

I don't see Indiana Jones on that issue of Nintendo Power!!!!!

nevermind...just noticed the Lego Indy!

BTW - Anyone remember all the Pepsi can character portraits that were released for SW: Episode I? Anyone still have all those?

Back