Indy Misc. Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cummins, this is for you.

Just announced by Kotobukiya for the Asian market. INDY Pansonworks figures:

pansonworks.jpg

Not too fond of those. I like the ones below (previously discussed in another thread) better, although their eyes are weird. Of course those Pansonworks figures are much bigger.

indiana_jones_shop.jpg

The only place I've found that has them for preorder so far is National Console Support. They have a set of 10 for $58.90.

By the way, I don't think anyone has mentioned the Indiana Jones Kubrick/Bearbrick set. There had been an Indiana Jones Kubrick available in the past as a "chase" figure in the Star Wars series, but it was very rare and valuable, so it's nice to have one that you can just buy. BBTS has it up for $34.99, which is kind of pricey, but a lot less than the chase Indy, which could fetch up to $200.

MED10192.jpg

I posted it in the calendar thread, but I'll post it here as well. There's going to be a golden idol Mightly Muggs as an SDCC exclusive.

sdcc_mugg_idol.jpg

Yes, I just am surprised that they would release a picture of a prototype that looks so rough. It would be relatively easy to fake this (just spray an existing Mugg gold and go over it with a different shade of gold), but I'm not necessarily saying it's fake.

Yeah, it looks a little rough, but at the same time could just be a rough mock up and the actual product will be smoother.

Or maybe the gold metallic just doesn't go on as nice as the other colors.

no light up sankra stones or grail? they seem like natch choices.

the hell are those?!?! they look cute. As for the SDCC Fertility idol, i gotta say i am dissapointed. Gree looks like fun, as he is my fav. clone commander.

By the way, I don't think anyone has mentioned the Indiana Jones Kubrick/Bearbrick set. There had been an Indiana Jones Kubrick available in the past as a "chase" figure in the Star Wars series, but it was very rare and valuable, so it's nice to have one that you can just buy. BBTS has it up for $34.99, which is kind of pricey, but a lot less than the chase Indy, which could fetch up to $200.

MED10192.jpg

I knew this was going to happen that's why I sold my sealed chase a few months back while it was still going for something...

I don't like the Idol Mighty Mugg. I knew we'd see some Hasbro Indy exclusive for SDCC, but thankfully I can pass on this.

Back