Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

The eyes get all the attention but what I also recall is the pose was boring as well. Im sure the full body shots are somewhere in this thread.

Page 19 has some full body shots.

Its an okay pose but yeah, I'd really prefer the whip above the head in the middle of whip cracking action :)

Much, much better. Goodbye, Gyllenhaal; hello, Ford.

Dammit! I was actually happy when this was $2K and terrible! Because then I wasn't even the slightest bit tempted to completely bankrupt myself to get it!

But now ... :gah:

So far this thing is looking miles better.

Temptation ... rising ...

I definitely think thats the best Ford likeness we've ever seen.

I've often thought they should make it a feature of the LSF line to individually paint the heads (where character appropriate) here in the States. Sure, you can make the rest of the piece in China, but for the price they're asking for this line, they should avoid the QC issues and have the heads painted at Sideshow by one of their master painters. (Or somebody in that talent circle.) Sure, it might take longer and probably add to the already considerable pricetag ... but how many of these things do they actually sell per year? Can't be that a huge number.

I don't know about you guys, but IF I knew the head wasn't getting factory paint aps, I might be a lot more inclined to invest in one of these bad boys.

Just a thought.

Great news.... When is itvready to preorder ? Im ready :)

If they do turn this around, dont know what im going to do already getting the LS Wolf predator.:monkey4...But its Indy.

Looks better, but hard to tell how it's really going to turn out from that angle.

From the images I must admit, I find his face to seem a little like a caricature. Obviously, there are resemblances to Harrison Ford, but it just seems a little over the top.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more pictures, but I fear I will be further convinced in this regard.

Unless something goes really wrong with the reveal pics, I'll be buying this.

Back