Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

This piece still occupies mind space for me.

If this and Blitzway's giant Bruce Lee statue both live up to their potential, I may sell everything I own and just have those 2 pieces....

Anything news on this ? Are the eyes fixed ? Im having a ready ordre finger......

Anything news on this ? Are the eyes fixed ? Im having a ready ordre finger......

This'll soon cure you of that particular feeling.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Terrible, look at the eyes.

Yeah it's awful. Indy looks scared, he is supposed to have this hard look on his face with the smirk, but this is ridiculous. I really hope they'll give it another shot cause the preview of the sculpt we saw on page 2 is awesome, that really looks like Ford, spot on.

Please do a good job Sideshow cause this is the one LSF to own:whip

I'm sure they'll fix the eyes, Sideshow's eyes always come perfect

1owox3.jpg

Now I was thinking that this statue will be kinda necessary. A big Indy makes a big, classy spot on a collection. But 2K's, thats a lot. Damn, Sideshow you should release this guys at 1.2, maybe 1.5k's on top. That would be fair, 2K's is just too much. I hope they will reconsider their pricing policy...

It will depend on how LS Darth Maul and Obi Wan sell I guess.
If people snap them up at $2000 then its guaranteed that Indy will be that much or possibly even more.

They are definitely redoing the eyes. The feedback was so overwhelmling negative at the convention that they took the statue off display altogether. They are quite aware what people think of it.

I don't think indy was supposed to even be at SDCC. Sideshow has already said it's being fixed anyway. No need to worry

img0716zz.jpg

This original image looks spot on classic Indy, hope they re do it like that.

I'm sure they'll fix the eyes, Sideshow's eyes always come perfect

1owox3.jpg

Now I was thinking that this statue will be kinda necessary. A big Indy makes a big, classy spot on a collection. But 2K's, thats a lot. Damn, Sideshow you should release this guys at 1.2, maybe 1.5k's on top. That would be fair, 2K's is just too much. I hope they will reconsider their pricing policy...

ROTFL:rotfl. I have the ROTL PF and to me it looks spot on-why can SSC get a $350 statue correct but bomb out on a 2k one?

Man I wish we could get some sort of update here.

I'm still considering selling my entire collection to have a 1/2 scale Indy standing there.... :)

img0716zz.jpg

This original image looks spot on classic Indy, hope they re do it like that.

Was this pic taken before or after the prototype was released at last years Comic Con? This pic shows a better likeness to what we saw at the reveal. My god, how could SS have got it so wrong! :gah: Either the guy in the pic has been blasted by his bosses to get the eyes right or he looks like he's just had enough and is enscribing the words..."I F*@^ing give up!" into the table!

I'm sure this will come out great! And I'm glad that Indy is finally getting a LS bust. But 2k will price it out of my budget. It's ok, I'll just enjoy it through other people.

Was this pic taken before or after the prototype was released at last years Comic Con? This pic shows a better likeness to what we saw at the reveal. My god, how could SS have got it so wrong! :gah: Either the guy in the pic has been blasted by his bosses to get the eyes right or he looks like he's just had enough and is enscribing the words..."I F*@^ing give up!" into the table!

It was taken way before thand.
Apparently with the LS Indy they were trying out a new realistic eye system on polystone statues and it obviously went horribly wrong. I'm confident they'll fix that aspect .....

I hope so I love the Indy movies, and Harrison Ford in that role...I'm sure there will come a day when Indy will get a reboot, I was 13 when I saw the first Indy movie, and if they make one more I'll be 46..damn I guess I kind of grew up with Indy, and Star Wars and Alien... My HT version just has an okay likeness, and even though it it just okay.. there's something I really still like about it... Here's to hoping for a really cool INDY LSF!

The eyes get all the attention but what I also recall is the pose was boring as well. Im sure the full body shots are somewhere in this thread.

Perhaps if the new paint technique and the realistic eyes were paired together, it would look better. I thought the LSFs were supposed to have that new paint technique applied to them anyways? Like on the German Paratrooper? If not, then this is just a PF, IMO and not anything special for the asking price.

Back