Indy KOTCS DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in the mail on the way home from work. Man that skull is great.

I agree the skull looks awesome! I think I am gonna do some detailing on it though, like maybe stain the teeth parts with a little clear blue...

Actually it is on sale for $40 this week.

Yep... $39.99 in store. Just picked mine up. :rock

Since I already have the Blu-ray I'll just give the DVD to my kids (was gonna get them one anyway)... $40 for the 1/4 skull with a $25 SSC Gift Card works for me. :joy

I am happy with my gift set as I the 2 disc dvd cover matches the previous 3 indy movies I got at Target for $10 each! now I am looking for some cool lighting for the skull...

Just watched some of the Blu-ray in true 1080p. Holy crap, it's clear. Maybe too clear. The close-up of Cate Blanchett is ewww.... wrinkles and chin hairs abound. :google

She is a very attractive woman (non-Irina). Watch the interviews with her in the extras. She has a unique beauty.

All this talk reminds me of the Palin Newsweek cover, though (far worse) :lol

Funny thats what I was thinking when I first saw that screen capture...chin hairs!!! I bet a lot of actors are not happy with the advent of HD!lol

Picked up the SE. The sculpt is amazing. I'm wondering how it'll look in comparison to the Indy PF. Might have to repaint my exclusive head to look like a KOTCS Indy to utilize the option of swapping out the fedora head with the custom-aged exclusive head and placing the skull in his hand when I'm bored of the fertility idol. As for the DVD itself, did anybody else find it odd that in the interviews, both Spielberg and Ford seemed adamantly against the whole "alien/interdimensional being" aspect?

Just watched some of the Blu-ray in true 1080p. Holy crap, it's clear. Maybe too clear. The close-up of Cate Blanchett is ewww.... wrinkles and chin hairs abound. :google

Glad I opted for the normal version (which looked pretty clear anyway on the PS3). Hopefully with her earnings and points from KOTCS, she'll get some face cream and have the that Golumn goatee waxed. As for the DVDs, I'll pick them up on BR when the whole series is out in that format.

Last edited:
I dont think a crazy commie pyschic would care about her chin hair's. Im sure it was a character thing....anyway...I hate this Alien. It just bothers me for some reason. (not in a "That sucks" but in a "kinda disturbing" way. )

Heck, the Aliens in Close Encounters scare me.

9brd.jpg

Maybe because the dont have a nose? I just watched the Crystal Skull section from the 2nd disc and realize the crystal skull had no nose! lol

Just picked up the Best Buy set. I love the Crystal Skull ever since seeing the movie I've wanted a Replica and this is perfect.

Question: What is the skull made of? It feels like plastic. :confused:

I think its made of clear resin, maybe acrylic....I have to point out though the Jaw part is made of flexible vinyl and I am worried this part might discolor and turn yellow as it sees more sun. I am thinking of molding this part and casting it in the same clear resin at the skull.

I think its made of clear resin, maybe acrylic....I have to point out though the Jaw part is made of flexible vinyl and I am worried this part might discolor and turn yellow as it sees more sun. I am thinking of molding this part and casting it in the same clear resin at the skull.

oh really, rather ambitious aren't we??:peace

Back