Indy Clearances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally caved. I've been buying some Indy items here and there but nothing serious. I walked into walmart yesterday and picked up almost every figure out there minus the TOD wave obviously, Elsa, Spalko, Marion, and Graveyard warrior. I just started thinking that unless they squeeze out another Indy movie in the next 2 years, this might be the last time I see Indy merch in stores. On a side note, can ANYONE give me a hand with ANY of the clearance vehicles? They're all long gone around here.

The only vehicle I've seen on clearance was the Jungle Cutter, and it wasn't really that great of a deal. I get the impression that they didn't ship nearly as many vehicles as other stuff (those whip toys come to mind), although it could simply be that the vehicles were more popular.

I saw a very few of the German trucks from Raiders when the sale started a while back. Now I only see the Jungle Cutter. I'm not really into it, so I'm passing on it. I am still looking for the deluxe Mutt Williams on his motorcycle. Can anyone help me with that one? I can help you get certain figures here that are at Wal-Mart for $3.00 if you need them. Send me a PM, and let's talk.

Found four Jones SR. in the $2 bin (along with four of the temple natives)-- It allowed me to make an Indy Jr. Prof.

Wow! I will have to drop by my Wal-Mart and check that out! At $1.00 each I could get every single figure I wanted. That idea of making a Professor Indy using a Henry Jones, Sr. body is brilliant! I want to do that too. :D

Back