Indy Clearances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are on sale at my local Wal Marts as well... not as deep discounts as Target, but close. Still never saw a Mola Ram.

I noticed a while back that several of the figures are on sale at BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1055&category=4268

Being a 3 3/4" toy collector, and having been spoiled by the vastly superior 25th Anniversary Joes, these just didn't do it for me, so I never got into them. A shame, too, since I had some of the original figures as a kid, and wanted to like them. But, if you make a crappy product, people often won't buy, Hasbro.

If there's any that anyone is missing, I'll gladly check my stores for them. I'm in the boonies so I might find something you can't.

Hey, can you check for the Temple Of Doom wave for me? It's worth a shot! I've lived in small cities that sometimes actually DO have rare figures. Please send me a PM if you find them! I need all of them. Willie Scott, Short Round, Mola Ram, TOD Indy, the Thuggee guards. I would also love to have one of the deluxe Mutt on his motorcycle sets too. I passed on it once at Walmart for full price. Of course, I went back a day later and it was gone. Thanks for the offer to check! :D

Last edited:
Hey, can you check for the Temple Of Doom wave for me? It's worth a shot! I've lived in small cities that sometimes actually DO have rare figures. Please send me a PM if you find them! I need all of them. Willie Scott, Short Round, Mola Ram, TOD Indy, the Thuggee guards. I would also love to have one of the deluxe Mutt on his motorcycle sets too. I passed on it once at Walmart for full price. Of course, I went back a day later and it was gone. Thanks for the offer to check! :D

I'll gladly check! I'll let you know.

I got my little cousin an KOTCS Indy w/ Crystal Skull for $3.00 at Wal-Mart. He wants more Indy figures now.

If there's any that anyone is missing, I'll gladly check my stores for them. I'm in the boonies so I might find something you can't.

I have been to several Targets, but cannot find the twelve inch Indiana Jones figure that talks and has the brown jacket. Would you mind checking your local Target on my behalf? I would greatly appreciate the gesture.

So, my Wal-Mart DID have the Indy toys, they were just hidden in the gardan section.

Picked up Sallah, Marion with Cairo dude, Swordsman, and a German for 12 bucks all together.

I'm glad to hear that you found some Celtic before Walmart ran out of them. I found an Indy Mighty Muggs last night for $7.00 at my local Walmart. :whip

Yep, they had those too. I wish they would had some of the vehicals...those would've been nice. :(...oh well. I'll post my Indy collection later today.

The only vehicle I've seen lately is the Russian jungle cutter from TLC. I really wanted the Raiders German truck. But it's long gone down here. I did see one electronic "talking" 12" Indy at Toys 'R Us for about $12.80. I want to get that one just for the Indy quotes in it with the microchip thing. That's the coolest thing about that crappy figure. :gun

The Walmart near my work still had a TON of Indy left so I caved and picked up Sr. for $3. I almost got Young Indy and in hindsight I should have. I may go back tomorrow for something so i'll get it then... The rest of the line just doesn't interest me. Now if only I could find the TOD wave IN the states...

That's the REAL find, if/when you can find the TOD wave. I still haven't found them here. Now that they're clearing out in stores, I guess online will be the only way to find the TOD wave. :( The Ween on this board said he saw some TOD the other day. I've asked her to check around for me where he is for them.

Last edited:
Not really the right place...but heres my Indy collection...

IMGA0007.jpg

IMGA0011.jpg

IMGA0012-1.jpg

IMGA0013.jpg

Back