Indy Clearances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice collection! Where did you get your TOD wave from CelticP? I'm still searching stores down here and no luck finding ANY of them at all. Now Indy's on clearance too. :(

Oh okay. Thanks. I may end up doing eBay too if I can't find them online somewhere for an affordable price sometime. :whip

I managed to snag my ToD wave (with doubles) for half price at a TRU... It was just good timing. Keep looking-- They're out there, but probably between now and March/April will be the window to find them on the shelves somewhere.

I have yet to see the ToD wave in any store, and that's kind of making me less inclined to get the other ones I'm missing, like the Last Crusade ones. I'll still pick them up if I see them cheap enough though. So far I haven't found good prices on the smaller figures around here.

Stores around here are practically giving them away--- But the ToD and TLC waves are scarce.

I haven't seen TOD wave at all in Minnesota. Only ones i want are Indy, Shorty and Mola Rom. I'll probably have to ebay them, but I'm still holding onto hope I'll find them locally.

With the figures being in deep discount most everywhere here, I have seen quite a lot of all of the figures from the Last Crusade wave lately. No signs of the TOD wave though. Thankfully, I preordered them from Brians Toys but I thought for sure I would see them in stores after I got them...that's just the way my life works.

I finally found some stuff on clearance at Walmart. They had the individual figures for $3, and the 12" figures for $13, among other things. They also had the Indy with Ark two-pack marked $3, but it rang up for $7 (they corrected it after I mentioned it). I picked up the Cairo Swordsman 12" figure because I didn't think I would see it again (the shelves everywhere are overflowing with whipping Indys and Mutts, but the other ones are hard to find).

For those interested.. The TOD wave was so hard to dig up, but I was able to get them all at the local Kroger grocery store... have also seen them pop up at clothing outlet chains Marshall's and TJ Maxx

For those interested.. The TOD wave was so hard to dig up, but I was able to get them all at the local Kroger grocery store... have also seen them pop up at clothing outlet chains Marshall's and TJ Maxx

Hmm, i'll have to check TJMAxx and Marshalls. Hasbro REALLY f'd up with this wave...

I finally found some stuff on clearance at Walmart. They had the individual figures for $3, and the 12" figures for $13, among other things. They also had the Indy with Ark two-pack marked $3, but it rang up for $7 (they corrected it after I mentioned it). I picked up the Cairo Swordsman 12" figure because I didn't think I would see it again (the shelves everywhere are overflowing with whipping Indys and Mutts, but the other ones are hard to find).

The clearance here in NC was even lower. I didn't realize it was going on til the 3rd day (they put the stuff in the garden center), but I did manage to pick up a few nice items from the scraps.

12" Hasbro figures for 2 dollars (all they had left were Mutts)
Sound Effects Whip for 3 dollars
Basic Figures for 50 cents (all that was left were a few Belloqs and jacket-less Mutts)
Deluxe figures for 50 cents (managed to snag an extra Indy and Ark)
3 Figure Movie Wal-Mart collectors Exclusives for 2 bucks each
The Tower Escape game for 3 bucks

Some one in town must have gotten a really nice haul - the pegs were deep with basic figures last week. I have never seen any figures on sale for that low ... heck at 50 cents a pop, I wonder why it was even worth Wal-Marts time to put them back out on the floor. Should have donated the stuff to charity and gotten full value as a write off.

Last edited:
Just a quick note from a former lurker. I think Wal-Marts may still be receiving non-TOD cases. I had been haunting a local Wal-Mart for weeks hoping for a trickle of TOD figures. Tonight I found an Elsa and a Vogel that I hadn't seen there recently. I suppose it could be stock "recovered" from another part of the store. But here wasn't any shelf wear on them and they lacked the $3.00 tag all the other Indy figures had. They may not be getting any Temple of Doom figures in, but maybe there's still hope for people to finish out the other waves at Wal-Mart...

Just got back from Target and I snagged 2 temple of Akatar playsets for 8 dlls and change each. The two figures you get alone are worth the 8 bucks.

WOW! :google

I wouldn't think twice about buying that @ that price. I'm totally hitting up some Targets this weekend...

Just a quick note from a former lurker. I think Wal-Marts may still be receiving non-TOD cases. I had been haunting a local Wal-Mart for weeks hoping for a trickle of TOD figures. Tonight I found an Elsa and a Vogel that I hadn't seen there recently. I suppose it could be stock "recovered" from another part of the store. But here wasn't any shelf wear on them and they lacked the $3.00 tag all the other Indy figures had. They may not be getting any Temple of Doom figures in, but maybe there's still hope for people to finish out the other waves at Wal-Mart...

Our Kmart has alot of figures but no TOD ones. I haven't had any luck finding any.

Gotten a few things in the clearance madness, but was really only interested in the TOD and TLC wave, and I still havent found Elsa, Vogel, or the Grail knight. The TOD wave is a complete myth here as well. Did pass on both versions of the Cargo Truck as well, the cloth one for $13 and the 1st one for $9. I'm waiting till the price drops further for the Raiders figs I'm missing.

Hey "chuck20" we have a TON of the Grail Knights here at my local Wal-Mart for $3.00 each. I got the only Elsa on the pegs last week. Most of what's left now is Grail Knights, lots of Mutts with the green snake, a few Raiders Indy with the golden idol, and Indy with the crystal skull. A few Monkey Mans, and a Marion, and Sallah here and there. Still seeing some ark ceremony Belloqs too. One or two Colonel Dovchenkos, and Russian and German soldiers. A Spalko sometimes out there too. Between two Wal-Marts, and a Target down here. Now's the time to get them now that they're $3.00 each! :horror If you want me to get a Grail Knight for you, send me a PM. I accept Paypal. I am willing to get you one. Trust me, I always look for figures with the best paint applications, packaging, etc. Even at this cheap price I still want to get my money's worth. Know what I mean? :whip

Back