Indy 5 on the way?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3D animated Tin Tin movie is my best hope for Indy 5.

Bring that animation along a little more and I'd quite happily watch more Indy movies set before Temple.

Hey georgieboy.... when mac went to iCloud they dumped all of our websites.. :( I need to remove that link.. and find a new host... if interested in gear just PM me and advise..

The thought of an animated Indy movie scares me because it gives them more of an excuse to skew the franchise more towards kids and add even more silly jokes.

(BTW I didn't like Tin Tin)

IMDb says both Ford and Laboof are already contrcted to it!!! Hasn't Laboof talked himself out of the contract obligations? May be they could CG Ford and Allen back to their 30-40's and set it during WWII and show some of Indy and Marion's work for O.S.S. whilst searching for a sacred artifact (Retcon?).

IMDb says both Ford and Laboof are already contrcted to it!!! Hasn't Laboof talked himself out of the contract obligations? May be they could CG Ford and Allen back to their 30-40's and set it during WWII and show some of Indy and Marion's work for O.S.S. whilst searching for a sacred artifact (Retcon?).

I wouldn't believe IMDB just yet.

I goot give Shia credit though... his acting has come a long way sonce KOTCS... anyone see Lawless ?? excellent film.. and his acting was well done.. he was screwed out of the gate with Lucas' jacked up story line... given a good writer and producer/director.. the character could be done right with Shia still in the role..

I like the idea of TIN TIN style indy movie, i mean Disneys going to do another movie regardless, id like to see it with that style with Ford back, less slapstick though.

I agree with mfisher. Shia was screwed. He was great in lawless. But I dont think he should have anything to do with Indiana jones ever again.

Corey Feldman thinks he should be the next Indiana Jones lol and Han Solo's Son.

"I would certainly like to be a part of that new young brigade that they are going to bring forward. I think Harrison Ford's son is a really great idea, actually. Fans have always said that I would make a great Indiana Jones, a great Young Indiana Jones. We look very similar, we have the same type of bravado."

Its crazy though does he really believe He looks like Harrison and should play Indiana jones, dont get me wrong I like the kid. But that is ******* up lol.:slap:rotfl

:wink1:
Remmeber when Sean Young started running around in a Catwoman suit to get Tim Burton's attention?

Nutters are funny.

she would have been great too. shes just crazy enough to play that crazy part. michelle did excellent but i think sean young would have been great too, possibly even better. that would have certianly helped her career. heck, she was supposed to play vicky vale but broke her leg. her career would have taken off im sure, but sadly she got stuck in b movie hell and didnt get as big as she could have. pretty sad string of bad luck, but i always thought she was gorgeus.

Back