Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thoughts (nothing more/nothing less) when looking at Indy ToD, besides that I like it a lot of course..

- Another left hand is good call, thanks SS (with respect to 1/4 scale statues, one can't have enough switchable parts imo)

But..
- To be honest his mouth looks a bit small and slightly feminine (mouth from Indy KotCS would have been my favorite in this)
- The suture (yes, I looked in the dictionary for this one) between his biceps and his deltoid muscle, look a bit to much noticeable (hopefully less in person)
- Last one :wink1: His chest hair looks drawn on it and only on lower part. A bit roughness (sculpture wise) like beard stubbles (they even did it with armpit hair of Mola) would have looked more natural imo.

But nice one to own :yess:

I agree about the chest hair-- but everything else (ESPECIALLY TREV'S AWESOME HARRISON SCULPT) :whip:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock and I'll know for sure around the 18th... :yess:

Got mine today, I really like it, fits in with the rest of the gang.

Sorry for the quickie pic.

IndyDisplay.jpg

Got mine today, I really like it, fits in with the rest of the gang.

Sorry for the quickie pic.

IndyDisplay.jpg

:drool:drool Such an awesome pic.

The switch out hand was enough for me to buy it. He's on his way. In the end, I love Indy too much to not own this piece.

I received mine TODAY :yess:

indianajonestodpf1.jpg

More pics later! And it's the best Premium Format of Indiana Jones!

Trevor you are the best! :clap

Hi, could anyone post a pic of the exclusive. Recieved mine today and i'm still as lucky as ever i guess because the top of the monkey's head keeps falling off.
On the pics at SS i see then brains pop out, but with mine they are why down inside.

Regards SONS

Thanks for those excellent pics Masterside, it looks incredible! Unfortunately I have to wait till Christmas to unbox mine :monkey2

Thanks for those excellent pics Masterside, it looks incredible! Unfortunately I have to wait till Christmas to unbox mine :monkey2

Same here... but at least it's arriving tomorrow-- then sitting under the tree for another week.

I got mine today. Didn't think it would get here this soon. I was figuring on next week. Anyway, I have to wait till later tonight to open him up.

I got mine today. Didn't think it would get here this soon. I was figuring on next week. Anyway, I have to wait till later tonight to open him up.

Hey Ween could you PLEASE tell me the size of the base,on the SideShow site says it's 16 inches long,but doesn't look like tho,I need to see if fits my Besta with Mola Ram together.

Thank you

Just found out the site I ordered from are telling me it won't arrive till January.

GAHHHH!!!

can someone please post a video / review on youtube . i ordered mine back in august but since i live in Scotland i have to wait till the 31st of january . loving the photos that you guys have posted . is the whip removable , bazza

Just found out the site I ordered from are telling me it won't arrive till January.

GAHHHH!!!

Where are you from ? Vladivostok ?

Relax, January is only 10 days away plus they only count business days.

Back