Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord Aykroyd- That's purely a production Crystal Skull Indy.

I may be wrong but I think the whip holder is fastened. I didn't want to damage it in case it wasn't a magnet.

It's a great piece, I'm thrilled to have been a part of it. This is the exclusive, but I believe the 2 hands will come with both versions. The Monkey Brains are a great addition, too, but I didn't have them out for the photos. Sorry!

Trev

ps- the Sankara stones give the satchel a great weight, too, which always makes these look even better.

it's an amazing sculpt, like all of your other indys. :rock

please tell me sideshow wants you to do a new han solo PF... he needs a major upgrade. :pray:

Hey Faststreets- The blade plugs in and out, but we sculpted the handle to the hand to give it a believable grip. As the resident Indy customizing master, I'm sure you could figure out something, though. ;)

Trev

Trevor,

I was just curious. In this case, there really is no need to alter the right hand, as it is (as I'm sure that you already know) screen accurate for the blade to be in his right hand.

Please pass on to the entire creative team from all of us what an amazing piece this is!

Trevor,

I was just curious. In this case, there really is no need to alter the right hand, as it is (as I'm sure that you already know) screen accurate for the blade to be in his right hand.

Please pass on to the entire creative team from all of us what an amazing piece this is!

Hell yea!

It is good to know they are getting better and better with each Indy PF release.

Holy crap, thanks for those pics Trev! Soooo glad to hear there's a second left hand, it looks much better :yess: Now I just hope its not for the exclusive only as I ordered the reg :pray:

Bonus hand !!

Man the statue looks awesome.
Interesting that the sword is removable as well. A custom made whip in either hand would be fun.

Temple_Indy_004.jpg

Never had even the slightest itch to buy the KOTCS PF until this pic :slap They look remarkable together...

Here's hoping TLC gets some TLC :pray:

AWESOME !!!!... great call Sideshow with the new hand..... man that is going to be the BEST Indy PF.... only question now is.. what Indy PF is next :) :) :) :)

He comes with two. A little Sideshow surprise!
Trev

I'm shocked. Literally. Never expected that, but that's a good thing.

He came out great and the three paired together look phenomenal. What a great-looking Indy collection.

The buckle on the web belt looks to have a metallic finish in that photo too ?!?!?! Is the buckle actually metal ? That would be awesome !!! (wish I had real metal buckles on all three of my Indy PFs !)

Back