Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a museum style curio cabinet. It's the only thing I could find that would fit pieces that large, aside from IKEA's products. And I really don't care for the look of Bestas or Detolfs.

Mind me asking where you found it? Like Indy on a quest for an artifact, I've gone to every furniture store around and nothing for 1/4 scale stuff. Detolfs are too flimsy for 1/4 in my opinion.

56/150 is in the HOUSE!

Looks great, nothing is broken and the base seems fine! Only thing is the bottom sticker doesnt seem to be attached very well!

Pictures to come!

I swear, I would just give the whole thing a faux bronze effect... knock out all those paint issues... class it up a bit... lessen any sculpting let downs... I wish it were perfect, but that doesn't seem to be a priority with indy anymore...

sad...

My exclusive arrived with several pieces broken off. Asked for a replacement. And the paintjob? WORST EVER.

Mind me asking where you found it? Like Indy on a quest for an artifact, I've gone to every furniture store around and nothing for 1/4 scale stuff. Detolfs are too flimsy for 1/4 in my opinion.

I ordered it online and had it delivered. I ran into the same issues as you. I couldn't find a store anywhere that sold anything that big. And I was told by several folks at furniture stores that they generally don't carry large curios, except for around the holidays. I guess that's the time of year that they sell fairly well.

I ordered it online and had it delivered. I ran into the same issues as you. I couldn't find a store anywhere that sold anything that big. And I was told by several folks at furniture stores that they generally don't carry large curios, except for around the holidays. I guess that's the time of year that they sell fairly well.

Do you have a link or something. PM if you don't want to post. I need something for 1/4 statues bad. How many 1/4 can you fit in that thing?

Thanks Guys! I'll be going to IKEA this weekend. Indiana will fit in a BESTA BUT it needs to be able to have the height clearance.

I'm very pleased how this came out! The sculpt and paint are excellent on mine and no broken pieces. I'll take more pictures and post a small review this week!

Nervous about the reports of cracking, broken pieces and shoddy paint work. :(

If it makes you feel better, my Jones is painted very well and the detail is incredible and the painting on the horse came out very well. The base is the easiest piece to repaint in my opinion but luckily for me I don't have any issues.

Back