Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Ex. Indy and it looks fantastic!!! Very pleased with the final product. :yess:

Absolutely no issues with it what so ever. Another first-class Indiana Jones piece for my collection.

For those who cancelled before getting theirs in hand missed out. It's really a nice piece.

My buddy received his too and there were no issues with his either.

Thanks Sideshow :):):)

I got $65 off for some small paint chips on the back side that doesn't show when displayed so I'm very pleased with the outcome of the state and SSC's customer service in this case. :)

I'll be home tonight, and one of the first things I'm doing is opening this bad boy up, inspecting it and putting it on my desk in my home office.

Fingers crossed...

This thing is AWESOME!!

6a5epuje.jpg

pugeguju.jpg

abube6us.jpg

u8e8uver.jpg

Also got the ex of this statue earlier this year. Really nice statue with a dynamic action pose. Mine has a small chip on the front brim of indy's fedora
But i can live with it. I feel it presents better without the ex gun hand, but its very cool to own something that was made in such a limited run.

i'm digging this one back up ha, always wondered how come this one drifted off into the dark? i know some weren't happy with the results but i've seen pics of it where it looked good, great even and people do seem to be happy in general from reading around etc.

Is it just a case of it not being popular? (hard to believe with Indy)

I love the pose of the pursuit of the ark statue. Trying to making one in 1/6 scale myself with an old Marx Horse. \

I find it odd though that this statue could get to production with his bag and strap being on the wrong shoulder. Sorry if this was brought up earlier in this thread.

i'm digging this one back up ha, always wondered how come this one drifted off into the dark? i know some weren't happy with the results but i've seen pics of it where it looked good, great even and people do seem to be happy in general from reading around etc.

Is it just a case of it not being popular? (hard to believe with Indy)

Finally, i thought people on here just werent into this statue that much. Still love it, only qc issue i had was a small paint chip on indy's fedora, which was very minor compared to what i read about others. Since buying it though, i got the raiders pf and i definately admire that one more even being the older statue.

Finally, i thought people on here just werent into this statue that much. Still love it, only qc issue i had was a small paint chip on indy's fedora, which was very minor compared to what i read about others. Since buying it though, i got the raiders pf and i definately admire that one more even being the older statue.

Good to hear from people who have it, it seems hard to find anyone who did!

I was, and still am tempted by it, looks awesome but the complete lack of any feedback here was a little strange.

I was lucky enough to get the Exclusive version of this one from SS. I do have a small paint chip in the base though. Not really noticeable. Maybe I am in the minority, but I believe down the road, this will be a sought after piece. The only thing hurting it is that it is 1/5 scale imo. Edition size of only 150 is pretty nice.

Good to hear from people who have it, it seems hard to find anyone who did!

I was, and still am tempted by it, looks awesome but the complete lack of any feedback here was a little strange.

Can't really speak for you, but if you are a big indy fan like me, i'd say pull the trigger on this one. The dynamic action pose is something to behold, especially in hand.

So I know it's a bump in the thread it seems that my base has some paint flaking off. I'm thinking about stripping it and repainting myself.

That being said has anyone stripped paint off a SSC piece and repainted?

Thanks!

Has anyone posted a pic of how big this Indy is compared to a regular 1/6 Indy? I know it's 1/5, but curious to see how big he is.

Has anyone posted a pic of how big this Indy is compared to a regular 1/6 Indy? I know it's 1/5, but curious to see how big he is.

I don't know if this helps, but this is a pic I had posted earlier in the thread comparing it to the GG Indy on horse statue, which is around 1/7 scale.

attachment.jpg

I don't know if this helps, but this is a pic I had posted earlier in the thread comparing it to the GG Indy on horse statue, which is around 1/7 scale.

View attachment 169159

Wow - that would make a 1/6 Indy pretty tiny compared to that statue.

I really like this statue - Han Hoth makes clear that SSC should really focus in areas other than 1/6, like their PF and statues, which they do quite well.

Back