Indiana Jones PF pose poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess to get the popularity of the lines going, Jones will be the first 12 inch, AND the first PF most likely. Oh, I'd kill for an Indy PF, but what I'm waiting to see the MOST is a Mola Ram PF, holding up a burning heart. EX being a light up feature?!?!:monkey5:monkey5

That's what I really want the most out of this line.

Yea, the PF pose doesn't look spectacular, but it's only a silhouette, I'll have to see what the actual figure looks like.

What I'm REALLY looking forward to see is the 1:1 scale bust, I hope it comes with a removable fedora!!!!!

Simple and Classic!

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Temple_of_Doo.jpg

I like this one - but I would miss the jacket.

Actually the non action pose draws me in more then extreme action poses!! Thats why I love the Anakin PF!!!

I like the look of him coming into the ancient chamber getting the first glance of the treasure and the thought of traps and danger!!! :rock

Actually the non action pose draws me in more then extreme action poses!! Thats why I love the Anakin PF!!!

I like the look of him coming into the ancient chamber getting the first glance of the treasure and the thought of traps and danger!!! :rock

I agree, although I do like the actiony pose of the upcoming Aragorn PF, there's just something that I REALLY like about the full 'standing' poses, like the Boba Fett, Anakin and the 2 John Wayne PF figures. I'm REALLY hoping Indy will be in a 'strong, confident, standing' pose. At least for the first one, the Raiders one...then he can be all actiony for TOD with the machete, ripped sleeve and battle wounds! :rock

I think the most important factor for SS here is to capture the face of Harrison instead of a statue that looks only like Indiana because he is wearing the leather jacket, holding the whip and a fedora.

Pose wise, I like the pose on the Indy 4 poster.

for me either a standing pose, or the pose from the Raiders poster. i'm not liking the current pic so far of the pose, but time will tell.

Heath mentioned that the PF would be coming very soon... which kind of sounded like we'd see something even before SDCC.

Sideshow should have an "Indy Day", the day of the movie's release. And have the PF available for pre-order then, along with other fun Indy activities. Of course, sooner would be much better.

Here was the quote from Heath:

Premium Foramt Indy...oooooooooohhhhhh
it's awesome!
I don't know the when, but I do know that its awesome, and you could probably hold your breath, as it will probablyl be revealed soon!

The Indy PF will slide in as number one to get. I will cancel any of the other PFs I have on order to make sure I can afford him.

Back