Indiana Jones PF pose poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Raiders Indy first, then I'll take Temple of Doom and Last Crusade.

I've always liked simplicity. A pose with his whip slung over his shoulder like in the Raiders poster would be awesome.

And this pose has always been one of my favorites:

And I really like this photo from the new film: gun in one hand, whip in the other.

Seriously, anything with the whip flying around probably won't be feasible.

So let's have a jacketed Indy from the Raiders poster, and the jacketless Indy from the Temple of Doom poster... and perhaps two more Joneses from the other two films. Hey, why not!

Judging by the previous sideshow featurette, I think their going for the pose by the river banks at the beginning of raiders where Indy's face is first revealed

12072007165701pm2.jpg

No, no, no.

That would be a terrible pose, and it would totally ween me off buying the PF.

It's also based on their in-studio modelling, not on photos of Harrison.

Seriously, that's just some random guy half-squatting, as if fending off a particularly nasty bout of diarrhoea. And holding a gun and a whip, all confused.

That's NOT my Indy.

No, no, no.

That would be a terrible pose, and it would totally ween me off buying the PF.

It's also based on their in-studio modelling, not on photos of Harrison.

Seriously, that's just some random guy half-squatting, as if fending off a particularly nasty bout of diarrhoea. And holding a gun and a whip, all confused.

That's NOT my Indy.

I think it's his approach to the golden idol at the start of raiders trying to avoid the pressure pads that release the arrows
saying that if it was, he shouldn't have the whip

Looks like a pretty good pose to me. Do we have any inkling of when we might expect a preview or pre-order?

I'm sure it'll be in a newsletter, they always are. Or at least I can't think of any that weren't. The big question is how long? May not be until Toy Fair or SDCC.

I know the 12" will be debuting at Toy*Fair. Any chance the p.f. will be shown as well?

I am kinda thinking we'll see it announced in May right when the new movie comes out. Kinda like what SS did with the p.f. Grievous a couple years ago (right before RotS came out)....

I'm passing on the 12". But, I am a definite for the p.f. Indy.

Back