Indiana Jones PF EX Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man... That looks amazing!! You really did a fantastic job on him, he looks REAL. Seriously the best thing I have seen from you yet, picture perfect work. :rock

Over the last few days I've been taking a stab at repainting my PF Indy. Whew... it's my first PF repaint and its harder than I thought it would be. Cannot wait to see what others can do with this great sculpt. Here are some completed photos to be followed by some 'in progress' stuff.

P1010022_2.jpg

P1020001.jpg

P1010014.jpg

It's a tricky piece to photograph... you can see the effect different lighting has on the piece.

WOW !! amazing work man.

I wish I had your gift.

I didn't read through the entire thread is your handy work for sale?? I would be interested in getting both heads touched up.. that sounded kinda dirty... :eek:

I'm not currently doing commissions but might in the near future. Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

Wow man... That looks amazing!! You really did a fantastic job on him, he looks REAL. Seriously the best thing I have seen from you yet, picture perfect work. :rock

Thanks DA! And thanks for sharing all your work with us... I learned a lot reading threads where you've given tips and shared ideas.

Cannot wait to see what you do with yours!!!

Rugby you wouldn't happen to have an Anakin PF that you did this to would you?

Beautiful work. :clap It is so good that it hurts to look at it. Why does it hurt? Well, as good as the factory product is now I know how fantastic it could look.:banghead

holy cow that looks 1000 x's better than the factory paint...he actually looks like he's sun burned like in the movie!!

Back