Indiana Jones painted face sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else see this in the newsletter?

indy.jpg

I tried to enhance it, is this how 1/6 Indy is going to look??
Wow!!!
biggrin.gif

whip.gif

Thanks for enlarging that kuzeh!
I hope the whole figure turns out looking this good. The little picture looks like an actual photo of Ford.

Pretty sure thats the 1/6, Trevor chimed in earlier that he was happy with how nice the proto looks of his work. I don't think he also did the PF... but not sure on that.

I sure hope thats the 1/6 :monkey3

EDIT that is the 1/6, Sideshow mentions on their site that Tomart will have the 12" Indy on their front page... not the PF :chew :chew

Methinks thats the PF!

Not according to SSC's site:

That's right, Sideshow's upcoming Indiana Jones 12-inch figure has made the cover of Tomart's Action Figure Digest new issue (#163)! This special Toy Fair edition of the magazine is on shelves right now, so be sure to pick one up to find out more about our very first Indy figure, including an informative Q&A with Sideshow's Creative Director. Click on the link to view the cover in higher resolution!

EDIT: What gboy said. :cool:

And it's a homerun!!!!

hate to be pessimistic, but the paint apps on that figure and the costume look way way waaaay too nice. personally, i feel there is no way indy will turn out anywhere near that good. i would love it if he did, but it has "unachievable proto" written all over it. i'd rather have seen something closer to what we're actually going to get.

I may be wrong, but looking a the bottom of the neck I think this might be a new body. I don't notice the flat line that is typically present in other figures sporting the buck.

Possibly its a fixed neck, with ball jointed head? Although that wouldn't be the same sculpt we saw awhile back. Unless the chopped off the neck? What do you guys think?

jones.jpg

There's definitely something different going on with the head/neck. That's not the old Buck neck joint.

I may be wrong, but looking a the bottom of the neck I think this might be a new body. I don't notice the flat line that is typically present in other figures sporting the buck.

jones.jpg

do you think this could be a hot toys collaboration? or just a new SS body? even the pose he's in in that pic says new body.

Might be... notice it looks like the the head is cocked at angle different from the neck.

Oh man... this is getting exciting :chew:chew

The neck joint looks like the BBI/HT double jointed style. If the neck is new, one can only assume the rest of the body is as well.

Back