Indiana Jones painted face sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look fantastic, but totally unrealistic to have a mass produced fig have something that good.

On a totally side note, I do hope that Indy is done as an Inclusive and not exclusive! Perfect exclusive: the little idol from scene 1 of Raiders!

The SS jacket is fine overall a bit too new looking but I'm not gonna pay $100 for a jacket. I'll take this Indy and be very very happy about how kick ass it looks.

It's all a matter of taste, I suppose... "Good enough" just isn't good enough when there is "perfect" out there. I'm willing to pay for perfect.

It's all a matter of taste, I suppose... "Good enough" just isn't good enough when there is "perfect" out there. I'm willing to pay for perfect.

SS is trying to hit a certain target and some times things must be sacrificed. Good on ya if you're willing to pay for perfect, Im only willing to pay what I can afford and perfect ain't it.

SS is trying to hit a certain target and some times things must be sacrificed. Good on ya if you're willing to pay for perfect, Im only willing to pay what I can afford and perfect ain't it.

Bingo! If I paid for perfect on every piece I wouldn't be able to afford ****. So please pardon me for being willing to take the very good job SS did and buy a few more Indy items down the road.

Yeah, I suppose it'd be almost impossible to mass produce a jacket like that anyway. Have to be done all by hand, I would think. Probably pretty time consuming.... Still be willing to pay for that upgrade, though!

Back