INDIANA JONES JACKET in progess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95% complete!

The final 5% I will let my partner Sean to add the weathering effect, then the perfect Indy's Jacket will born!

cimg1816x.jpg

cimg1817h.jpg

cimg1818s.jpg

cimg1819.jpg

cimg1820k.jpg

cimg1821f.jpg

Last edited:
The workmenship comparison between the other custom jacket that my client get it at around USD130.00 (left), Medicom jacket (right) and my jacket (bottom)

cimg1822.jpg

Last edited:
Yours definitely kicks the medicom jacket's arse but I personally think the one on the top right hand corner looks better.

Looks great. It does need the shine but once it has that it will be about perfect.

Looks great. It does need the shine but once it has that it will be about perfect.

Thx for yr comment!

That's why it is 95% completed. some effect will be added. While it is semi matt in the movie actually

The workmenship comparison between the other custom jacket that my client get it at around USD130.00 (left), Medicom jacket (right) and my jacket (bottom)

cimg1822.jpg

If the one on the left is a Sovereign Studio Jacket (which I'm 99% it is) then it's cost isn't $130 as you stated. Shawn from Sovereign Studio charges $60 for that jacket shipped, not 130, which is a great price for the quality he delivers, even if it isn't real leather like yours.
Anyway, yours will look great once it's weathered. Good job!

If the one on the left is a Sovereign Studio Jacket (which I'm 99% it is) then it's cost isn't $130 as you stated. Shawn from Sovereign Studio charges $60 for that jacket shipped, not 130, which is a great price for the quality he delivers, even if it isn't real leather like yours.
Anyway, yours will look great once it's weathered. Good job!

Thx for yr correction, I will keep in record.:rotfl

Pls ntd that the weathering effect of this jacket is also made by my partner actually.

Last edited:
Back