'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best look at the Crystal Skull itself yet... from a theater window decal:

indy4_sticker.jpg

Yes, Winstone provided the voice of Beowulf. I got the Beowulf Director's Cut DVD, and the body of Beowulf, is definitely not Ray Winstone. He even admits he's a short and tubby Englishman! The physique of Beowulf is director Robert Zemeckis's and the production crew's own vision of Beowulf as a perfect physically fit man able to take on monsters with his bare hands.

Don't forget fightin' naked with his Johnson flappin' in the breeze. You know Beowulf had to be a badass to jump around fighting monsters with his +++++ out. Makes me wonder what really hurt Grendel ... that clap to the ears ... or being stabbed in the back of the skull with Beowulf's "flesh" dagger. :monkey2

Don't forget fightin' naked with his Johnson flappin' in the breeze. You know Beowulf had to be a badass to jump around fighting monsters with his +++++ out. Makes me wonder what really hurt Grendel ... that clap to the ears ... or being stabbed in the back of the skull with Beowulf's "flesh" dagger. :monkey2

The placement of candles and the specially choreographed smoke from the extinguished fire killed me... It reminded me of Austin Powers in the hotel room.:rotfl

It'll be on the official site within the next week or so, I believe. They already have lots of cool Wallpapers there, including the previous poster.

Yeah, I figure I'll have to save it to my jump drive. The school's network won't let me on the Indy site.

Back