Indiana Jones and The Curse of Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fertility Idol looks cool and is only $35... but seriously why can the tiny one that comes with the crate be super shiny, but this larger one is dull looking?

DSCN6710.JPG

Is that fertility idol about the size of the prop in the movie? That would make it pretty cool to have, don't know what I would do with one though.

Will we be able to buy the desk accessories direct through GG?

May be cheaper through someone like BBTS, though.

I don't know. I would assume so if I go through someone else I'll check Bob, Mike, or Adam first.

I actually meant the NYCC/SDCC stuff should be going up today.

Just waiting for GG to put these up

Sounds like they won't be putting them up today. There's supposed to be an update tomorrow telling us when, but it will probably be Friday or next Monday before they go on sale.

I wasn't going to renew, but I want to maintain my complete set of Potter busts, and I don't want to miss out on the Weasley two pack or the werewolf Lupin exclusive, so I went ahead and renewed.

I would like to get all three paperweights and it would be nice if they offered a complete boxed set like they did with the Clone Commanders.

Could be as I would expect them to be up by now but GG said they would be up today so I'll keep paying attention.

Just to confirm... this is for SDCC Exclusive pre-orders, correct? And we only have to have an account and not a Screw Me for $60 Membership, right??

A member at GGC.com called and was told that they will be going up Friday or Monday. (But I will also be keeping an eye on my inbox just in case.)

Ok. I will be watching it off and on then but at least we know it won't be till the end of the week most likely. Friday would be great as I don't have school.

Just to confirm... this is for SDCC Exclusive pre-orders, correct? And we only have to have an account and not a Screw Me for $60 Membership, right??

No, the NYCC items are going to be put up for order to those who renewed their PGM stuff.

Back