Independence Day sequels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's an ok period, with alien tech and all.

I mean, it took Japan how long 25 years?

with trailer park rednecks(90% of survivors), there is hope.
giphy.gif

Just saw the trailer

Let me guess Will Smith wanted too much money

How can they have Goldblum without Smith :lecture

Wonder why Pullman didn't want to be in it either :dunno

I just looked, it's 20 years.

It is Pullman though, it fooled for a second too. And yeah that's Jazmin's kid.

:lol

Thank god, although I would've been fine with Kurt Russell in the role as well

What was that kid's name again..Trey?

Let me guess since Will isn't in it, they have Hillard get killed in the beginning right..wouldn't surprise me

I wonder if the girl is the president's daughter.

Thank god, although I would've been fine with Kurt Russell in the role as well

What was that kid's name again..Trey?

Let me guess since Will isn't in it, they have Hillard get killed in the beginning right..wouldn't surprise me

I wonder if the girl is the president's daughter.
Yeah me too, Russell needs to come back for something. Maybe in the Stargate reboot trilogy.

I don't know, but the kid's character is called Dylan Hiller, so he was adopted by Will.

The girl in the scene when Pullman is in the decontamination chamber, that's his daughter.

with trailer park rednecks(90% of survivors), there is hope.
giphy.gif
If half of them are mad for being probed, yes there is :lol

:lol My brother thought it was Kurt Russell aswell

I can't believe the guy who played Goldblum's dad in the first is still around...and looks the same as he did in '96. He threw all his ageing at Bill Pullman by the looks of it.

You are? Why?

Me too, I love the 1st one and after seeing the trailer, I'm excited for this.

I just assume the general concensus is that the first is a bad movie (which it kind of is) so it must be hated. Ya know like Star Wars prequels :lol

But I just have too much good will towards this movie. So i'm going in positive :panic:

This is just very cool.

I just assume the general concensus is that the first is a bad movie (which it kind of is) so it must be hated. Ya know like Star Wars prequels :lol

But I just have too much good will towards this movie. So i'm going in positive :panic:

I don't think the 1st one is a bad movie, all the contrary, it's pretty great when compared to most modern block busters.

Yeah me too, Russell needs to come back for something. Maybe in the Stargate reboot trilogy.

I don't know, but the kid's character is called Dylan Hiller, so he was adopted by Will.

The girl in the scene when Pullman is in the decontamination chamber, that's her daughter.

If half of them are mad for being probed, yes there is :lol

Would've loved to see Quaid in this, but oh well. Hey is Jason Gorden Loveitt reprising his roll as Russell's son?

Don't know what happened to the older son with the long hair and motorbike, the girl that played the daughter has been MIA from Hollywood since the 90s

What about David's wife? Last thing I saw Margaret Colin was Gossip Girl :lol

:lol My brother thought it was Kurt Russell aswell

I can't believe the guy who played Goldblum's dad in the first is still around...and looks the same as he did in '96. He threw all his ageing at Bill Pullman by the looks of it.

I think Judd needs the money

It was interesting when David created the virus he was using a HP or Pentium notebook, I wonder if now he has an IPhone or tablet :lol

Plus, Goldblum = "can't hate"
My ni99a :duff

Would've loved to see Quaid in this, but oh well. Hey is Jason Gorden Loveitt reprising his roll as Russell's son?

Don't know what happened to the older son with the long hair and motorbike, the girl that played the daughter has been MIA from Hollywood since the 90s

What about David's wife? Last thing I saw Margaret Colin was Gossip Girl :lol

I hope they comeback too, but who knows.

I'm glad all in all the aliens come back, bigger and badder than ever..

C'mon defeated by a computer virus :pfft:

Hopefully that fleet was the weakest

Don't know how accurate IMDB is but Brent Spiner is part of this,

But Hemsworth..really?? Why did they get all Hollywood with this

Back